Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
what kind of guy would you want to be? physically?

I started a thread in Women's Issues quite awhile back called Muscle Envy. It touched on how I wish I was physically capable the same way a man is. I'd wanna be hulk mode and just fuck shit up. I'd swing a sledge hammer and destroy shit, ya know?

Hell, I would even like to see what it's like to be hairy everywhere and give Zero fucks about it.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
I started a thread in Women's Issues quite awhile back called Muscle Envy. It touched on how I wish I was physically capable the same way a man is. I'd wanna be hulk mode and just fuck shit up. I'd swing a sledge hammer and destroy shit, ya know?

Hell, I would even like to see what it's like to be hairy everywhere and give Zero fucks about it.
I have that same feeling. I wanna be all beast mode like guys like CT Fletcher... but I'd rather have a body of a K-pop star for girls are like FUCK YEAH.

: D you can still have your dream. Get yourself some Rogaine. Have a nice bubble bath with it and go out flaunting and give no fucks :3
02-hairy-woman.jpg

Queen%2BOkafor1.jpg

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm, what kind of guy? OK, I haven't quite brought the fantasy that far. I'm just wondering what big feet look like, and will I still have a thing for shoes. That might be interesting to see if I could be satisfied with a single pair of trainers.

I'd like muscles. Not a lot, but I'd like to at least be in shape. And short hair. With stubble. And a deeeeeeep voice! Oh, I'd love to see how a deep voice feels. With my luck I'd still have my high pitched twang. Ugh.

Yeah, that prostate thing, I never even thought of that! Maybe I would be gay after all.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Personally, I'd like to be a man long enough to get a promotion. To have the "big boys" club actually listen to me and give me credit for my work instead of taking it for themselves. (Just spent three days at a conference where that club was more obvious than usual. Hearing my words come out of their mouths just pisses me off!)

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Naahh. Not after I get laid.
idk I think my head would still hurt after walking into shit :3

idk how tall you are IRL. if you aren't short.. you are going to have the joy of overcoming the awkwardness of being so tall when you are in the bedroom :p
hmmm do you think you'll be good at working your new found dick? Getting those good angles lol.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i wanna be Dean Winchester! kill some evil sons'a'bitches. wrench on the Metallicar. clean my guns. flirt with various womangs.

or... Chris Evans for a day. the first couple of hours would be spent on boner knowledge advancement.

stage two would be getting fitted for a suit. *maybe i'd Gregg Dulli it for the suit*

third stage would be blatant man whoring.

at some point i'd want to get in a good workout. weights and heavy bag.

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
idk I think my head would still hurt after walking into shit :3

idk how tall you are IRL. if you aren't short.. you are going to have the joy of overcoming the awkwardness of being so tall when you are in the bedroom :p
hmmm do you think you'll be good at working your new found dick? Getting those good angles lol.
Oh. That kind of headache. Yeah, probably. I'm tall, but just y'all for a woman.

I'm pretty good with a strap-on, I'm told, and u don't even have nerve endings to give me feedback from that. I think I d be great.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally, I'd like to be a man long enough to get a promotion. To have the "big boys" club actually listen to me and give me credit for my work instead of taking it for themselves. (Just spent three days at a conference where that club was more obvious than usual. Hearing my words come out of their mouths just pisses me off!)
*huggle*

Reactions: LaFemme

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*kicks random work stealing dude-bros*