If you were dating a famous heart throb...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Dan the man, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    .. like jonny depp or brad pitt or george clooney, or whoever makes you dizzy with lust, and discovered he had a small or average dick, how would you deal with it? Would your lust and possibly even love for the celeb make your need for megacock somehow not so important anymore? Surely no sane thinking woman would bin any of these guys just for cock?

2. got_lost

Gold Member

Hmmmm.... I'm OK... I know the one I am lusting after is OK in that dept, cos that's how I found LPSG in the first place!! :redface:

*sigh* :wink:

Anyway... I am sure all those guys get enough practise so know what to do with it anyway... so no, I wouldn't be worried... not about size.

Perhaps about where it's been..... :rolleyes:

3. D_Adoniah Sheervolume

D_Adoniah Sheervolume Account Disabled

i reckon that after one gets past the whole celebrity thing one realizes that the heart-throb is just another human being. so much would depend on how that human being impressed me, sexually and otherwise.

4. happyfeet

happyfeet New Member

I'd dump him.

What's the point in your being sexy if the sex with you isn't how I like it?

5. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

my wife said love would overrule the small cock thing, but she was happy I have a big cock, because she wanted it all, and got it.

6. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd be more interested in how he treats people than the size of his penis. I work in Hollywood and I've worked with celebrities. Some may be nice on interviews but total asses and bitches off camera. It's a shame.

7. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    A big dick isn't one of my needs. But if it was, none without one would need apply here. That includes every last one of my crushes, celeb and otherwise. I never settle.

8. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

I wouldn't in the first place because I have never been a "star fucker".
    I also never, NEVER get in line and take a number when it comes to receving attention from anyone regardless of who they are.
    So the whole issue of what he had in his pants would be irrelevant.

9. got_lost

Gold Member

But they are real people too. You'd not fuck them just cos they're a star?
    Wowniceone is right. They are just normal folk underneath it all who are successful, have shit loads of money and get a huge amount of attention. But close up they're just like you and me in most other ways.

I met mine twice. He's cute, lovely and terribly down to earth.
    I wouldn't write him off just cos he was a star.... that's for sure. But I wouldn't bonk him just cos he's a star either....

What's getting in line got to do with it? The OP wasn't saying you had to queue for the guy and wait your turn?

I wouldn't stand in a queue either... I didn't see it like that at all...
    hmmmmmm

10. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I wouldn't care, regardless of whether or not they were a celebrity heartthrob... I'm not a size queen, or anything, and guys can please me without being well endowed. I've been talking to a guy online for a couple days now that I met through Craigslist, and we've totally hit it off... I haven't felt this in years. Once he gets back in town, we're going to meet, and we've already discussed sex, and he's already told me that he's not well endowed. But he's also very oral, so I can deal with that. :tongue: There's so much more to sex than a penis!

Draft saved Draft deleted