If you were dating a famous heart throb...

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
.. like jonny depp or brad pitt or george clooney, or whoever makes you dizzy with lust, and discovered he had a small or average dick, how would you deal with it? Would your lust and possibly even love for the celeb make your need for megacock somehow not so important anymore? Surely no sane thinking woman would bin any of these guys just for cock?

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmmm.... I'm OK... I know the one I am lusting after is OK in that dept, cos that's how I found LPSG in the first place!! :redface:

*sigh* :wink:

Anyway... I am sure all those guys get enough practise so know what to do with it anyway... so no, I wouldn't be worried... not about size.

Perhaps about where it's been..... :rolleyes:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife said love would overrule the small cock thing, but she was happy I have a big cock, because she wanted it all, and got it.

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd be more interested in how he treats people than the size of his penis. I work in Hollywood and I've worked with celebrities. Some may be nice on interviews but total asses and bitches off camera. It's a shame.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wouldn't in the first place because I have never been a "star fucker".
I also never, NEVER get in line and take a number when it comes to receving attention from anyone regardless of who they are.
So the whole issue of what he had in his pants would be irrelevant.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't in the first place because I have never been a "star fucker".

But they are real people too. You'd not fuck them just cos they're a star?
Wowniceone is right. They are just normal folk underneath it all who are successful, have shit loads of money and get a huge amount of attention. But close up they're just like you and me in most other ways.

I met mine twice. He's cute, lovely and terribly down to earth.
I wouldn't write him off just cos he was a star.... that's for sure. But I wouldn't bonk him just cos he's a star either....

I also never, NEVER get in line and take a number when it comes to receving attention from anyone regardless of who they are.

What's getting in line got to do with it? The OP wasn't saying you had to queue for the guy and wait your turn?

I wouldn't stand in a queue either... I didn't see it like that at all...
hmmmmmm

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wouldn't care, regardless of whether or not they were a celebrity heartthrob... I'm not a size queen, or anything, and guys can please me without being well endowed. I've been talking to a guy online for a couple days now that I met through Craigslist, and we've totally hit it off... I haven't felt this in years. Once he gets back in town, we're going to meet, and we've already discussed sex, and he's already told me that he's not well endowed. But he's also very oral, so I can deal with that. :tongue: There's so much more to sex than a penis!