If you were involved/interested in a guy with a smaller cock

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by wellnow, Sep 6, 2007.

1. wellnow

wellnow New Member

If you were involved/interested in a guy with a smaller cock who always made you come with his hands, orally, vibrator, etc, would you like for him to use a hollow strap-no with or without vibration to be "filled up" on occasion?

My wife seems somewhat reluctant even though she admits that she can hardly feel my penis on penetration. According to her it doesn't matter but I am sure she is being a bit protective of my ego.

If not any other suggestions to give her more pleasure are welcome.

Thanks,

wellnow

2. D_Sandy_Crotch

D_Sandy_Crotch Account Disabled

Hi wellnow

I had a relationship a while ago with a guy who was fairly small but what he lacked in size he made up for with other techniques and I have to say I wouldn't have wanted him to put a strap on on. He had a really good rocking technique during sex which satisfied me and I just developed stronger vaginal muscles to grip him !

3. hotguy_4u2c

hotguy_4u2c New Member

Albums:
    my wife and i actually tried a penis extension once. i remember when i bought it she said that thing wasnt going in her but she eventually gave in ...lol. the extra length was nice however it was a cheaper version , id like to try one of the better made ones. i think an extension would be better than the hollow dildo, u would get more pleasure from it and it would be more like your natural penis just longer. some even add girth. hope this helps.

4. huw ginnit

huw ginnit New Member

Albums:
    There's more than one way to skin a cat. To put it bluntly

Honestly. Every orgasm you wife has is it seems due to you, what more could you ask for.

If your wife's happy with things the way they are then don't assume that a soulless, cold piece of plastic is going to make her any happier then you've been mananging with such success so far.

Relax.

5. zaza

zaza New Member

I used to be in a relationship with a small guy, and we had a very good sex life. The only downside as far as I was concerned was that certain positions were difficult and some impossible. Then again in my expernce that is also true of a very large guy too.

I think you should continue to discuss new ways of pleasing her but listen to what she wants, if she is happy with what you are doing and doesn`t want to try certain practices leave it at that.

You might think you are lacking in size, but there is a lot more to good sex than penetration and "filling" her may have more significance to you than her. Infact she might be repulsed by the idea for a variety of reasons.

6. teasedsilly

teasedsilly Member

Albums:
    If it's something you really want to try, you might want to explain it to her that way, instead of trying to do it for her benefit. She might be completely fine with the sex as it is, but if you want something that isn't happening she may be open to it.

7. DesertNymf

DesertNymf New Member

Albums:
    Hummmm...which one would you rather fuck (see photo in my gallery). My little dick husband with the great tongue or my lover with a great cock? In my opionion, a woman should have both! lol!!!!

Nymf

8. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    yah see why is it always on the guy
    the girl should just get a stronger vagina
    vaginal power lifting and all that

9. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    your not nearly hot enough for that kind of attitude...

10. Principessa

Gold Member

I prefer the great tongue and great cock be on one man. :tongue::smile:

11. MidwestGal

MidwestGal Member

Albums:
    Im with you on this!

12. D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle Account Disabled

I'd like to think I'm just such a guy!

13. PussyWellington

Albums:
    No, I wouldn't want a strap on. Personally, the thought of plastic inside me doesn't do anything for me. She knew your penis wasn't big when she married you, it obviously didn't bother her. Don't torment yourself. Your relationship together is based more than just your penis right?

14. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Tell her to start doing some kegels everyday.... she can do hundreds a day just sitting down doing nothing. This will help her immensely

15. wellnow

wellnow New Member

I am at a loss for words, spoken or written. When I posted this I never expected the quantity and much less the QUALITY of the responses. All of you are great and have really coaxed me to reevaluate our sex life, even at this advanced age:wink:

I have no idea where to start or how to answer but am going to give it a try.
    pinkcream, I try to replicate what the small guy that you had a relationship with and develop the best sexual skills that don't require penetration and leave it for last. Unfortunately, my wife isn't into doing kegels, but will work on it, if it really helps that much. Thanks for sharing your solution to a similar problem.

hotguy_4u2c I have tried several types of roll on extensions and had the, sometimes comical, problem of it slipping off in the hot of sex, I'm very thin - 4 inches at best, and having to go fishing for it. Events like that tend to dampen passions somewhat, that is why I'm thinking strap-on. Thanks for sharing your first hand experience.

huw ginnit The key word here is she feels satisfied and that isn't necessarily what we would consider as "Happy" just as OK isn't the same as exuberant which is my goal.

zaza Thanks for your very common sense and experienced take on the problem. You also touched on the real problem that is a certain lack of honest communication. I would love for her to share her real desires but she was raised in an extremely "sex is bad" atmosphere and always went to all girls Catholic schools. There is definitely work to do here.

teasedsilly We always discuss things before and I try to never surprise her do to her upbringing as I explained to Zaza. You too have hit on the need for improving communication. Thanks, sooo much.

DesertNymf I understand perfectly what you are saying and don't disagree at all. My goal is to build a mental advantage but while using every physical tool at my disposition and trying to us it smarter to make penis size a minor issue. Thanks for showing the other side of the coin so to speak and giving me more food for thought.

TheRob I agree that it is a two way street, but someone has to lead if not both can say the same. Thanks for helping put this into perspective.

njqt466 That is the optimal combination. The unfortunate part is that not all have access to both but we can improve on the tongue and add, hands, fingers, lips, toys, etc. etc. Thanks for sharing your perspective that I doubt anyone would disagree with and as thatgal confirmed and jeff47 volunteered for the job.:wink:

PussyWellington you are totally correct and exactly what I am trying to improve on. We have been married for a long time and are both happy with the relationship but we are also trying to expand our sexual horizons which I think is great. My wife was ver inhibited when we were married and is just starting to grow out of it after all these years of marrige.

I will have to agree with your comment about inserting plastic but I finally have her enjoying vibrators and want to continue. The strap-on that I'm considering has a vibrating egg in the tip that I'm sure will give pleasure to us both. It will also allow us to try positions that we can't do with a short penis, not even doggie works for us. Again thanks so much.

darkone definitely going to work on that one. Thanks.
    Again I want to thank all of you again. I happened here quite by accident through a google search and think that I have found a home.

Hope you all have a great weekend. :biggrin1:

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

16. account115

account115 New Member

I wasnt gonna say it, but I had the exact same thought.

17. scorpiokc

scorpiokc New Member

Being a gay guy, I can't speak for your wife, but she's probably telling you the truth, that it doesn't matter. As long as you can take of her in other ways. You don't need to even consider a strap-on, unless you both think it would be fun. Don't use it just to make up for what you consider an inadequacy. Good Lord, the woman married you knowing what she was getting, she's fine. Then again, if you want to, have fun.

18. Fredneck1951

Fredneck1951 Member

Albums:
    Over the years my wife and I have used a variety of dildos, extensions, etc. to increase her enjoyment. When they work, and they don't always, it can result in mind-blowing sex for her and a very hot PSE for me.

That said, if it's not her idea, forget about it. Don't push it. If she's satisfied with you the way you are be grateful and don't question it.

19. wellnow

wellnow New Member

I don't see what being gay would have anything to do wih it. I can't speak for her either.:wink: Your advise seems right on, to me. Thanks.

Thanks, Fredneck, I agree with the toys and especially with being grateful and at least putting the questioning into a logical perspective. Maybe something like suggesting a new position.

All of your advise has been great and after reading and rereading all the posts, I feel much less pressured and and far more able to deal with my "small problem" and want to thank you all, yet again.

:thanks:

Draft saved Draft deleted