If you were married and your husband admitted...

wellhunguk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
...to being turned on by BIG cocks, what would your reaction be?

My wife isn't on here, but we sometimes look at big cock pics together and she gets massively horny.

She once asked if the cocks turn me on too, but I wasn't brave enough to admit it.

Do you think I should be open?

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I mean, I knew my guy was into men too before we ever started dating. He's here on the site, enjoying all the big dick his little cock loving heart can get. I support this fully.

I care very little about the size he wants or enjoys in any capacity. It doesn't make him want me less, love me less, respect me less, fuck me less etc. He enjoys dick. So what?

Be as open as you want to be with your wife. It's not for us to suggest one way or the other.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
My partner likes cock, but needs what he calls feminine energy.
I could parse it out and zero in on his true needs, but so what?
I am uninterested in perusing with, it’s his thing to enjoy. (Not that I think he’s actually doing it. I think he likes remembering)
I like erotica that would leave him flat. I don’t push for consumption or reenactment.

Only hidden stuff bothers me.

If it came out after years, my concern would be that he wants to act on something outside of our agreements.
But, you know HER, we do not.

CarlaM

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My husband confessed that his fantasy had always been to see me with a larger man. At first I was quite put off by the idea and thought maybe there was something off with him, but it seems to be quite a common fantasy among men - having been on this site a while it definitely seems men, not women, are more likely to be obsessed with the size of a guy's equipment. I've come to respect my husband's fantasy and now consider it a "normal" thing.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After LPSG? I'd nope out quicker than a jack rabbit on meth. No.

Dudes with a big dick thing too often have big issues with women to accompany their kink.

Reactions: ennislivvy