If you were reincarnated, what would you like to come back as

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A woman? Thank you, no. A Dolce & Gabbana runway model - I could do that. But really, I would like to be able to come back as truly and completely happy, content, loved and understood (and really, really ridiculously good looking - of course).

Ali-Pali

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd be a butterfly! because (in the words of Bart Simpson) "No-one suspects the Butterfly!" MWahahahaha

lol

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A panther, before the arrival of human beings on the North/Central/South American land bridge intrusion from Asia and the European Imperialist scenario.

Actually I think that there is a vast amount of cat in my make up.
Big cats are independent, slinky, sensual, they don't take kindly to being told what to do, they are protective of those they love and they can be cruel.
All and all I think it is a good fit.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A seagull.

They're pretty, they can fly high and fast, they can float, they can fight like furies, they can eat garbage and survive, they can live just fine solo or in groups. They're adaptable.

Yah, a seagull, that's the ticket.
Yeah seagulls are cute , adaptable and fast animals but what about orcas and great white sharks that prey on them ?:eek::eek::smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me, only better and wiser! :cool:

My mom used to say she wanted to come back as a pedigreed dog to a wealthy family. That might not be so bad; but I tend to think of going from human to animal as de-evolving.:rolleyes:

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I want to come back as a pipeorganist in a great cathedral. All that incredible sound originating from your fingers and feet. Nothing else like it in this world.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Snoozan's Golden Retriever

In the interest of truth, if you want to come back and be my golden retriever, there are some rules and things you should know. As such,

1. You will most likely be female. For some reason, all the goldies I've truly loved have been fine-boned beautiful females. The males can get quite large with big blocky heads and the girls make such better photographic subjects when I dress them up.

2. You will be purchased or adopted from a reputable, well-known source who is known for having dogs raised and/or pets for pets (not hunting or show).

3. You will be getting fixed. I know the prospect of getting your lady bits removed might turn you off, but it's necessary. I'll do it young so you can skip some of the messiness or puberty.

4. You are going to be good-naturedly tortured by a small child with a lot of energy while he learns to treat a dog kindly. Hopefully you'll enjoy him climbing on you, wrestling with you, running with you, and throwing your tennis ball.

5. You will be provided with no fewer than 5 tennis balls a week. You are expected to lose them all from swimming, getting thrown too far, or getting them lost in the mysterious tennis ball black hole that exists approximately 5 feet from every dog that's ever lived.

6. You will learn how to swim as a puppy. You will learn to tolerate baths where mommy washes you in her expensive shower items so you come out smelling like a painted whore.

7. You must sneak around the table politely looking for table scraps. You must be smart and wily enough so that every once in awhile you'll get into a mess of trouble by eating an entire loaf of bread, a cake, or some other foodstuff that you've wrangled while no one was looking.

8. You will be taught to have impeccable manners. You will be awful at using them beacuse your basic doggy happiness and enthusiasm will overwhelm you from time to time.

9. You will roll over on your back and smile and pant when potential attackers ring the doorbell, and/or bound past them into the front yard, escaping, and run to the nearest source of algae-infested dirty water to wallow in. After this, you will come home an roll on the bed. I will yell. You will wag your tail, look sad, and wait for the next time the door opens.

10. You will bring back small saplings that you've unearthed to use as throwing sticks.

11. You will sleep in bed with child mentioned above.

12. You'll be caught sometimes sleeping on mom's expensive living room sofa that no one has sat on for more than an hour in the last 3 years. You will absolutely cover it in long, blonde hair, but act innocent and bat your eyelashes when caught.

13. You'll eat something valuable at least once a year. When you do this, you will be threatened to be sent to the pound and sent outside. You will wag your tail, smile, and bark when this happens.

14. You will be witness to numerous arguments between mom and dad, one of whom wants to keep you trim, the other who wants you to eat because you're so happy when you eat.

14. You must live at least 15 years.

15. When you are old, you'll sleep on a pillow at least 90% of the time, which is slightly more than the 75% of the time when you're young.

16. You must, above all, allow yourself to be spoiled rotten.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A nice cherry pie.

Or maybe an apple one...

...yes... a warm apple pie.

WARNING: Remember what happened to one of those in that movie, American Pie.

But maybe you wanted to be a star in Hollywood . . . .

NCbear (who thinks Jeff Black's already a star here :tongue:)

Thanks for answering this thread guys, I don't think it matters who or what we come back as, as long as we don't bring the shit from previous times....my personal little little theory ( this month anyway:tongue:)is that tends to happen with some, why are some people are so able to cope with tragedy and confusion, while others find it extremley difficult.............anyway it was supposed to be a light hearted thread.:biggrin1: