If you were to die today...

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Would you say that you had a good life?

My answer is yes, although things are not where I want them to be, over all I have had a good life.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I don't have any regrets either, there are a few things I wish I'd done when I had the chance but the choices I took as the alternative worked out well, so if I'd taken those opportunities at the time I probably wouldn't be as fortunate as I am now.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Good life, yes. Happy life, no...

There is indeed a difference, Viking.

I can be comfortable and secure in my life without feeling a drop of happiness.
I can have every possession on earth without feeling a drop of happiness.

I can, however, have every drop of happiness without having any possessions, comfort or security.

Weird...isn't it?:wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would you say that you had a good life?
My answer is yes, although things are not where I want them to be, over all I have had a good life.
I know for a fact my life has been better than some and not as good as others. Yes, I have had a good life. :cool:

There is indeed a difference, Viking.
I can be comfortable and secure in my life without feeling a drop of happiness. I can have every possession on earth without feeling a drop of happiness.

I can, however, have every drop of happiness without having any possessions, comfort or security.

Weird...isn't it?:wink:

Ain't that the truth!

Regrets, I've had a few. Inspite of or because of I have still had a happy life.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i guess...(but i really don't want to die.)

there's still so much i haven't done. i haven't eaten anything from Taco Bell yet. :p

this reminds me of a song.

if i should die this very moment...
i wouldn't fear.
for i've never known completeness like being here,
wrapped in the warmth of you.
loving every breath of you..

Well today is nearly over on this side of the world... and I'm not dead yet......but if I where to kark it in the next few hours... the most likely cause reading a few to many posts on LPSG while having a few to many scotch and dry's, I would prob...a........bl...y diiiiiiie h....aapp...y, splutter........fa...r...t________________________________________________________________________.

Nahhhhh seriously, I am happy with the way my life has run.....from all aspects it has been a learning experience, would not have missed it for the life of me:tongue:

PS Good thread.....bout time we had one.