If you were to have a baby boy would you have him circumcised/natural

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_tim001, May 9, 2011.

1. B_tim001

B_tim001 New Member

How'd you decide

2. 123scotty

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No, it is not my right to mutilate someone else's body. If he does want to be circumcised in later years he can by HIS OWN choice.

3. Water dragon

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    [FONT=&quot]I would leave the child uncircumcised, if he doesn't like the look of his own cock then he can change it later in life himself. I think that’s fair since he is going to be the one who will use it and stare at it every day.

New trends show that more children have been left uncut because there are many nerve endings on the foreskin which increase sexual stimulation and hygiene is not a problem since we live in 1st and 2nd world countries where we can wash on a daily basis avoiding any infection so hygiene is not an issue.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Circumcisions cost money.

I have heard some parents say they are scared the child will be teased for being uncircumcised. That is wrong because it should be the parent job to teach the child that he should the love the way he naturally is and to be comfortable with his own body. Plus as I said before this fear is not a reality because most children are uncircumcised today so this is not an issue.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Others say it looks better being cut but let your son decide for himself since everyone has their own perspectives.

So unless it's for Religious reasons the act of circumcision on a medical and social level is redundant.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I have heard too that circumcision is done to a baby it is extremely painful for the child. But I am not sure if this has been backed up by research or not so it’s best you research it yourself. Also research how circumcision is done and you MUST watch a movie surgical procedure of it too. That way you can see in detail what happens.

For me personally. If the first couple experiences for me were coming into this new world was having a piece of my penis cut off. I think I would be a little freaked out about what world I have entered.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Anyway good luck choosing and I hope I made a good impression to the reasons why being uncut is a preferred in this modern world.[/FONT]

4. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

we did discuss when I was pregnant if it was a boy...would we....
    Answer: No...

5. kinda_hung

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That's wonderful. I fought tooth and nail with my wife and my first boy was cut. Without me knowing. However my other boy is left intact.

Which do u prefer? I told my wife that an uncut cock would make sex more enjoyable. I've been restoring my foreskin and so far she likes it!

6. D_Madam_Ovary

D_Madam_Ovary Account Disabled

My son is intact. I think it is barbaric to do that to a child. If he wants a pretty dick when he is older, that is up to him.

7. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    implying that uncut cocks are ugly??:popcorn:

8. fangirl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    intact. what he does with it when hes 18 is his business. but he should have the chance to choose.

9. D_Madam_Ovary

D_Madam_Ovary Account Disabled

Nope. Implying, that barring anything other than medical reasons vanity is the only reason I can think of why he would ever choose to do that to himself.

10. _Jonesy

_Jonesy Member

This. No way am I making this decision for him, imagine if he is forever curious about the additional sensitivity he could have had etc?

11. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

I would want the baby intact. I believe he should be just like his mother Hickboy. We'd make such beautiful babies. She is truly wild in bed.

12. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, it wasn't our first fight, but when I became pregnant at 18 the nurse asked that question and I hesitated. My then-now-ex husband immediately answered with "Yes." I asked him why and all he could say is "because." He had no good reason. That's the last thing I wanted to fight about at that moment. Fortunately, we had a daughter, but I realize now that he wanted his son to look like him.

I never really saw an uncircumcised penis until I remarried, so I guess they're somewhat rare in this country. Not sure why.

13. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Enjoy it. It's the last piece you'll ever get from me.

14. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

It was so good, I'll remember it for the rest of my life.

15. D_Stone Hardson

D_Stone Hardson New Member

Nope, I want my son to be just like his dad. Uncut.

16. D_stryhtfg

D_stryhtfg New Member

Uncut.........but I have no problem with parents that want their kids cut. They are the parents, they have the right to make the decision.

17. DesertCruiser

DesertCruiser New Member

I guess I am in the minority here but I would go with circumsicion at birth. I am cut, like cut and the look of it. I don't remember it being done so would assume my son wouldn't either. Also safer medically.

18. str821

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No. I agree with pretty much everyone else. It's a liberty negative decision, and there is no reason to make it on someone else's behalf. In fact, parents shouldn't have the right to make it without a medical reason.

19. checkin

checkin Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I can't see this one getting many responses. Just kidding ... you've hit a nerve or two with this question.

20. Eric_8

Gold Member

Like it or not, there's a negative stigma associated with an uncut penis, at least in the States, or around my neck of the woods. That being said, I'd snip it!

Draft saved Draft deleted