If you were to have one, what would you do with one??

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Doc, May 17, 2006.

1. Doc

Doc New Member

Albums:
    Hey ladies, I just realized that alot of us over here men and women alike enjoy large dicks. As men, we know exactly why we like owning them or wish to own them, and you women enjoy them too in your own special way. But what if one day you ladies woke up to find you had one. Two questions then arise? What kind of penis would you like to own. And what would be the first thing you do with it? This is assuming that all of this was temporary. Maybe like a cold or something. And I'll leave it up to you to decide if you would like your current endowments as a female to still exist or not.

2. naughty

Gold Member

Wow!

Now that is deep! I think it would definitely be a life changing experience. Many things I would have to learn. I would probably prefer to have other ancilllary physical changes as well. I dont really dig the idea of being a hermaphrodite. Life is hard enough as it is. I would be about a foot taller, no breasts... and definitely change my sexual orientation. I would think the physical change would be dramatic enough without having to deal with the additional psychological issues of being attracted to the same sex.... I think it would be fascinating....As for what I would do with it. I dont think my lifestyle would change significantly in terms of my sexuality. SO I dont think I would be trying out the equipment other than for the basic functions.....

3. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    If this were to happen I would rather be 100% male for the duration. Naturally I'd have to try out the equipment. I'd likely spend the first day indoors trying to grow hair on my palms. Then, of course, seduce a woman. I've always wanted to know how those sensations translate fo a man during sex.

I wonder it there is anyone on this board who have had a sex change who would have experienced both perspectives.

4. G4Girl

G4Girl New Member

Oh Boy, good one!

I would love a large, beautiful penis just long enough so that I be the 'king' around here, and know how it feels to take my husband, throw him on the bed, spread his legs, and hold his arms down and watch him squirm for a change.
    And THEN......roll him over and do it again! :biggrin1:
    Oh pleas....just once! Let him be the girl

5. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

THIS TOPIC WAS MANT FOR ME :tongue:

Id want to wake to morning wood, to have a really good long satisfying wank and to know what it feels like to give a woman oral sex and to recieve it also. Id want to see women perving at my bulge all day. and to feel the confidence of knowing they liked it. To have a woman fondle and suck my balls. And of course to experience sex from the other side

Thats the short answer so enough of that for now

6. Gisella

Gold Member

Oh man!!!:cool:

Hmmmm...what a surprise picture!

For now i would imagining myself as a male with a uncut 9x6 ...hmmm...kind of pink with big matching balls and i would touching myself all day long at least my first 3 days as a male and masturbate a lot to get use how it works...and would pee in diferent places and dance naked with him and do funky moves and watche me in the mirror and makes poses too...

Would suntan naked and wear speedos...

Im sooooooo hot very hot Gisello and the name of my penis is Don Patrick or Fabricio or Fabio....:cool:

:biggrin1: Latter tell more about my adventures with him....:wink:

7. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

The quality of the responses here are making me wish I could lend mine out!

8. Gisella

Gold Member

:cool:

The difficult part for me right now is to imagine how it must feel when is growing...like streching my skin to the full...my penis skin...right now im kind stick with feelings of muscle streching when you do dances exercises...for now is the best i can imagine...

And than i imagine that it may go back to sleep if i cum or "scare" of something...hmmmm...

Very interesting indeed...:wink:

9. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

WOW,interesting question!:tongue: I don't what I would do if I had a penis,to be perfectly honest,but I've always been curious about what an erection feels like:rolleyes:

10. Doc

Doc New Member

Albums:
    Well I must say ladies, you are all a bunch of very dirty minded girls. Who made you think of such a thing. :)

As for the erection business. I think all the men here will agree with me on this one. It feels very very nice. But then again I know you all knew that already.

11. curious n str8

curious n str8 New Member

Albums:
    You can feel mine i'll even make it stiff for you:wank: :grinning-smiley-003

12. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Thats the part that intrests me. We can masturbate, cum, have sex and get a close idea of wht it feels like from the guys side but no matter what we do we can never physically or mentally 'feel' what its like to get hard.

To see and feel yourself getting hard and know that your doing that must be amazing, maybe its a little weird when its taken on a mind of its own and gets hard at its own free wil, but still amazing.

Its a fascinating piece of physical engineering the cock

13. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

Heee heeeeeeeeeee:tongue: :biggrin1:

14. Fredneck1951

Fredneck1951 Member

Albums:
    When you said you would want to change your orientation I thought "Huh?" but then I realized you didn't just want to imagine yourself with a penis, you wanted to imagine yourself as a MAN and I got it...yeah, if I awoke as myself with a vagina, I wouldn't be too happy...hairy back with a vagina, boy that's a bad combo...if I awoke as a woman that would be different.

But if you were a man your orientation actually WOULDN'T be different, you'd still be straight...just coming at it from the opposite direction!

15. naughty

Gold Member

Thanks Fredneck I am glad you understood what I meant. After reading what the Cougar clan came up with I might have to try mine out as well... (A wicked smile slowly moves over Naughty's face...)

16. Doc

Doc New Member

Albums:
    I thought the peeing in different places was funny. I never imagined that women probably envy us in that respect. We can just piss anywhere we want in any direction really easily. No seating required.

I wonder what I would do if I were a woman, would I do funky moves too?? LOL

You must give us some more adventures of Fabio Gisello.

17. Gisella

Gold Member

:biggrin1:

I was fascinated by my brother peeing on top of trees, roof and everywhere...he was 3y older and my protector and heroe too...:wink:

For sure i will give updates when possible...right now i'm back as woman again...:tongue:

18. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

I've always wondered what masturbation feels like for a man:rolleyes: Or what the male orgasm is like:rolleyes: The penis has always fascinated me:wink: Not entirely from a sexual standpoint either,but also from a physiological and scientific one as well,I find it both arousing and fascinating to watch my fiance get hard:tongue:

19. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

If technology ever catches up and finds a way of temporarily 'exchanging genetalia', i'll be intouch :biggrin1:

20. Xii

Xii New Member

Albums:
    hahaha, what a great thread.

If I woke up with a dick one day, I'd probably scream like a little schoolgirl for a while, take photographic evidence for when it disappears at midnight, and stick it in any place where it wont hurt =P

has the question been asked for guys if the situation is reversed?

Draft saved Draft deleted