If you were to write a book

What would it be about? You may already have an idea or several, or have started and hit a wall. Myself, have had a few ideas floating around for ages, mainly along science fiction lines....one day, yup, one day :)

I've noticed women are usually hung up on the murder mystery, or the horror thing more than males seem to be.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I prob combine a bunch of my dreams to create a storyline. I have had some crazy wierd dreams.

Last edited:

D_Dick_S_Lapp

Account Disabled
Media
it would be a mix between sci fi/action/supernatural and drama. Yup, thats why i haven't written a damn thing. That and i would need to take a writing class cause i'm a literary idiot without the savant. lol

it would be a mix between sci fi/action/supernatural and drama. Yup, thats why i haven't written a damn thing. That and i would need to take a writing class cause i'm a literary idiot without the savant. lol
I dunno, those couple of sentences were very well put together. But that comes from someone who knows fuck all about writing himself. :)

D_PooNaHoe

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I want to put together a collection of short stories written by crackheads. I bet that shit would be wild. Say what you will about crackheads but they come up with some pretty amazing stories.

I want to put together a collection of short stories written by crackheads. I bet that shit would be wild. Say what you will about crackheads but they come up with some pretty amazing stories.
Many of them though, are not around to finish their story.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
finish my partially completed gay lifestyle experiences book / writings
that is meant for family n friends only......
need a ghost writer, as i am too thick, to write it correctly ha
not rewrite / embellish ha, just understandable readable english hah
last guy helping me, went into a monastery.

You are very far from being thick rb. Although the guy finding his calling to be a monk while helping you is a curiosity :)

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
aahh young man, severely S/Ad by 3 fn supposed mates, i spent many hours/days/months IM'ing with him, he was more than justified in entering such V .. his relative being a senior there also helped him decide.
I KNOW he would not mind me divulging even this limited info, for others to be aware .. of .... supposed mates..
very SAD case..

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually have a book written, just not published. It's set in a D & D world. I wrote it during my college years and used some theories from my criminal justice classes to round out the world. I just couldn't get a publisher interested in it.

It centers on a company that specializes in gathering spell components. I know it doesn't sound like much but one day I was reading what actually goes into a Heroism potion and was shocked that it needed the heart of a hero as its main ingredient. That's how I came up with the idea. Why go kill a hero yourself, when you can hire out a band of professionals to do it for you. :)

I also delved into why are people Evil. Is it inherent? Is it environmental? Is it because they worship an evil God? All of these (except the last) were things I was studying as a criminal justice minor.

It's kind of funny. I was thinking of digging out the old power book and putting the story in the fictitous story thread but since it has no sex in it what so ever, wasn't sure it would be appropriate.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm thinking it would be a bunch of short stories with a connecting thread. I usually write short stories that deal with the love between two people, whether it be husband and wife or father and son.

Other than that? a satire. Of what? not entirely sure, but something definitely humorous. I sort of have a knack for that.

My main problem is actually starting to write. There's always this apprehension that seems to stop me. That's why i used to throw myself in creative writing classes to force myself to write in order to avoid a failing grade. lol.