if your circumcision status is different from your fathers'...

7BIG

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Father was Circumcised but I was not cut at birth.
Be thankful you still have your forskin covering your gland the older I get the more harder it is to reach a climax point. Because I have lost my sensitivity. I have to stop at times to let my partner have a break she loves it I can make her climax multiple, multiple times before I climax and cum .
No such thing as a quickie for me any more lol

Reactions: Hammerr_Time

Lost cover

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm circumcised and so is my father. Tried to ask him years ago y i was circumcised but i didnt really get a response out of him. Wen i have a son... Ima let him choose wen he's older of he wants to be circed

Reactions: diver6 and kkll2783

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
My father (born in 1913) was uncut (I remember seeing his penis when I was quite young & again when he was elderly & I was helping to care for him, helping with bathing, etc.) & I am cut. I asked my father about it when I was in my 50s & he told me that the Jewish doctor who became my pediatrician & was also a childhood friend of my father recommended it. Have never regretted it....I recall seeing the uncut penis of a schoolmate & thought something was wrong with his penis because it was different from mine & the others I'd seen.
I was born and still live in NW Georgia. I am also younger than you. I never saw a cut dick until I went off to college. I know now that there were circumcised guys my age group but I never saw them then. None of my friends or family were cut. I have 3 friends and a family member who chose to be circumcised as adults. All of them regret it, so they say.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gman86au

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i'm cut and my father isn't

i've never seen his dick but my mom told me the story of when she had me she got me snipped a day later at the hospital while my dad was at work and when he got off he came to the hospital and she told him and he was pissed off.

my mom did a conniving but awesome deed. I love being cut.
This is exactly the same as what happened to me!