if your circumcision status is different from your fathers'...

perverted2themax

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We discussed it and they wanted it done... I was not going to pressure them... that is why we let them decide... the 2 of them were a year apart and they had it done at the same time by the same doctor in the same hospital... to this day they say they never regretted... both of them have girls so they never had to decide... for their kids as of yet.

was their any reason why they wanted to have it done? did you try to discourage them or have them wait a few more years to be sure they wouldnt regret it?

Are your brothers older or younger? have your brothers ever been resentful towards you for being uncut while they are cut?

Reactions: LordAlfred

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My Dad was circumcised and I am not. He said I was circumcised, but it did not last & that it had grown back & that he and my Mom did not want to put me through that again. My cock is fully covered with foreskin.

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've never posted pictures here before so I am not quite sure how to do it, but I will try.
image.jpg

When I am completely soft or if I pull my foreskin forward when semi hard it completely covers the head of my cock. click on above link to check my cock out.

Last edited:
Reactions: uncutnine

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media

It looks like to me that you have an intact frenulum. You have full coverage of foreskin. There is no scarring. You, good sir, are uncircumcised is my humble opinion.

Maybe what your father was talking about is that the dr. pulled your foreskin back prematurely? If they had circumcised you then you would not have full coverage and a big ole scar.

Handsome dick anyway

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the compliment on my dick. I have had much confusion over this issue. My parents and my sister all said that I was circumcised at birth and shortly thereafter it grew back. I don't think I have a frenulum as there is no band of skin connecting my foreskin to the head of my cock. I thought that perhaps the doctor removed the frenulum and bandaged my dick with the foreskin back. Then when the bandage was removed the foreskin went back forward. I know as a child my Dad made me pull it back & wash there when I showered. I also thought that if the foreskin was cut the scar would be on the very end of the foreskin which has grown out & would be undetectable. Anyway my cock works and I've gotten much enjoyment from it. Thanks.

Reactions: DizConfu

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is no such thing as a circumcision that "does not last". Surgery leaves a scar and, in the case of circumcision, a chunk of missing tissue. From your photos, you appear intact; you do not appear to be circumcised.

Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy

mynewskin59

Experimental Member
Media
I was circumcised at 4 weeks old without parents consent,so as soon as I found out about foreskin restoration,i started restoring,now I have a restored foreskin with natural taper with overhang,i love my restored foreskin.and my increased sensitivity is awesome.

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You clearly have a frenulum. Maybe you are mistaking what a frenulum looks like.
. You state that I clearly have a frenulum. I admit to not taking the best pictures. I went back & searched the Internet to see what a frenulum looks like. I found the following picture. I can assure you that I do not have anything that looks like the picture.

image.jpg

As far as not being circumcised at birth and/or the foreskin regrowing I find it exceedingly difficult to discount what my parents and sibling said in this regard. They said I was circumcised and it grew back. There may be possible explanations for which I am not fully aware. I may have been very loosely cut, I may have had adhesions that grew or I might have tugged away at my pecker stretching what was left. The next time I have cause to go to a urologist I will ask him if I have a frenulum. I can't believe I am the age I am and I don't know whether I have a frenulum or not. I can assure you I do not have anything like what is in the above picture..

Reactions: Serrano

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can assure you I do not have anything like what is in the above picture..

Doesn't matter if yours looks like that photo. There are dozens and dozens of different kids of intact frenulum. Each guy is somewhat different. Some are virtually invisible, others are very pronounced and merge with the meatus; but all are the extremity of the raphe.

enviophal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
dad was morning commando, so i knew how soft/long uncut he was from the beginning. I was cut because of balanitis; foreskin infections while young. I dislike the scarred look i have.

Reactions: good96 and k_fed

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just so everyone's clear, balanitis isn't a foreskin infection. It's inflammation of the glans. And balanoposthitis is an inflammation of the glans and foreskin both.

Almost all types of balanitis are treatable topically, but some doctors in the past -- and even today -- took a lazy route and just circumcised at early signs of inflammation. For some reason they don't cut when girls get genital inflammation.