if your circumcision status is different from your fathers'...

blackmonster

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At birth, my mother asked for it for me...but the MDs were not doing it anymore. My father is.
For my sure it just wasent a question, no medical reasons, no ways I was gonna ask for it.

Reactions: 88restored

Jason Vandermeer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am uncut, my father and my three brothers were/ are uncut . I love the look of a veiny uncut cock, but definitely prefer to handle/suck cut cocks. Why? Some uncut cocks are not as clean as they should be (won't go into details), while it's nearly always possible to take a cut (drier, seemingly cleaner) cock into my mouth without hesitation. And a big mushroom head on a cut dick is way more impressive than on an uncut penis. For my money (just an expression), give me circumcised cocks any time...

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Circumcision is usually carried out for health, religious or cultural reasons but I still question why it can be considered acceptable to mutilate the human body we are born with.

What if the belief was that a 'thumb' or 'ear lobe' had to be removed? Who would question it?

northcock

Experimental Member
Media
My father was cut at birth in the '50s but I was left uncut in the '80s, just after circumcision was delisted in BC, Canada. If it was still covered, or I had been born a year before, it might have been done. Neither of my parents felt strongly about it. If a doctor had pushed the idea, it might have been done, but the doc that delivered me said it wasn't as common anymore. All of my cousins were cut, though.

Reactions: Nicky4

Jason Vandermeer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My father was cut at birth in the '50s but I was left uncut in the '80s, just after circumcision was delisted in BC, Canada. If it was still covered, or I had been born a year before, it might have been done. Neither of my parents felt strongly about it. If a doctor had pushed the idea, it might have been done, but the doc that delivered me said it wasn't as common anymore. All of my cousins were cut, though.
I am seeing a lot of indications that today's baby boys born in Canada are no longer being cicumcised. Is that general truth? I think that in that case those boys might be very happy to find themselves uncut as they reach puberty. And it makes Canada much more British and Australian, say, than the USA. Food for thought, I think.

voyeurcurioso

Loved Member
Media
I am seeing a lot of indications that today's baby boys born in Canada are no longer being cicumcised. Is that general truth? I think that in that case those boys might be very happy to find themselves uncut as they reach puberty. And it makes Canada much more British and Australian, say, than the USA. Food for thought, I think.

Starting in 1982 with British Columbia, routine infant circumcision was no longer covered by the provincial health plan. This situation propagated through various provinces until by 2001, Manitoba, the last holdout, de-listed it. Lack of coverage has a big impact on the rates, so younger Canadians are increasingly uncircumcised. Parents are free to pay out of pocket, and in this case they are likely to be done in a physician's office rather than the hospital. I'm told that a reasonable fraction of parents in Ontario and Alberta arrange to have it done, even nowadays. On the other hand, the maritimes always had lower rates of circumcision, even when it was covered by the health plans.

George198069

Experimental Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was born in Europe in 1980 and we immigrated to the USA when I was two months old. My brother was born four years later and my folks chose to have him circumcised at birth. When we questioned the difference when I was around 12 or 13, my folks explained what circumcision is and that since it's not done in Europe I wasn't but after we had lived here a while they figured out it was so common that they chose to have my brother circumcised when he was born. My dad actually had himself circumcised when he was around 55ish (we'd been in the states for about 15 years at that point), I assume to fit in at the gym we attended. I had myself done almost four years ago.

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My Dad had to have his foreskin removed as a in his late teens because of severe phimosis... I often wondered how much he must have missed it, but I never worked up the courage to ask him how different it felt after they cut it off. He told me about it when I was a young teen, as a warning to keep after hygiene. It was about the time I was jerking off like crazy, and I was burning with curiosity, even wanted him to show it to me, but was afraid he would think it was perverted to ask. I was always wanting to see other guys’ cocks, and constantly had trouble holding back from asking. Fortunately, some guys were only to happy to compare...

D

deleted1345569

i'm cut (autocircumcision), my dad and my younger brother are not