If your friend asked to suck your cock...

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
P.C. Alert!!!!!

If a male lets another male suck him off,he's a fag!!!Get over it boys you are never gonna get to play with a straight man!Get it?!!

L

likespineapple

Definitely no and I would question our friendship.

sumbodii

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly all the people answering yes on here aren't straight. If you look at their percentages (those who reveal them) you can see they're Bi, so their answers don't really count but are giving the impression many straight guys would do it (maybe why we keep getting bothered about it). The straight guys have pretty much all said they'd say no.

They should just change the rules about allowing people with mixed percentages to post wherever they feel like if you really want answers from exclusively straight guys.

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is from a slightly different point of view. My best friend of 5 years will no longer communicate with me. I never asked to suck him off or anything. We got talking intimately, and I revealed that I had a cock-worshiper. After a while he wanted me to visit so he could ask me some things. I answered him truthfully. He was very angry and thinking I wanted to seduce him, but over all those years, all I did was hug him, put my arm around him a few times - nothing sexual. I liked him intellectually. Over a few years, I noticed some of his sexual aspects, and I mentioned them only a couple times. I know him to be liberal and cannot understand why he feels so betrayed and angry. This could be a warning to you.