If your gay what size dick do you like yo suck

justine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I truly am very happy with my Marks 6.5 inch cock. His cock is not thick but when he is about to come he adds alot of girth and look out an explosion is about to happen.

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As it has been said "anything more than a mouthful is wasted".... but I also think a whole lot more is more fun to lay with !

tamuning

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i think a guy packing 7 1/2" x 6" is the perfect cock size to suck on. its not too long but the girth is great for oral and anal! that is my dream cock wish there were guys in nyc with that measurement.

I agree with Biff -- that's just about perfect. I like the girth. It's fun to take on a longer dick too, but appreciate that more when getting fucked.

Biff, cum to Portland ... I got a package you might like!

AlextheRedhead

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Alright then,...... a big cock is way better than a small one, sorry small guys but you knew that before I said it.
The thing is a nice mouthful of cock that fits....... and a nice set of big bull balls complete the package.
Just my 2 cents
Anyone in Philly that fits this send me a message and I'll prove it!!!!

Reactions: Mike2710

guynmn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
really, big cocks are nice and all but you have to know what to do with it and enjoy getting serviced. No fun to have a huge cock and a dude who just lays there, silent or is timid about what to do with it. Nothing more distracting than a guy "sorry" is cock is big and I may gag or get a sore jaw. That is my "worry" and I am rather happy to get to complain about a sore jaw, LOL.
Sometimes the smaller cocked guys have been way more fun to suck than some really large guys because of their attitude and personality. I guess it is not always all about the cock.
I would rather a smaller cock with a dude with a great personality and knows what he likes. But of course, all other things equal the big cocks wins. :biggrin1:

Reactions: Mike2710

cabbagehead

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a boyfriend with a 10" and then another with 11.5" . Could only swallow about 8 or 9". Hard to get enough oral stimulation, so I always took them up the ass. Mostly I just bend over without question for 10" and above.

and a unicorn