If your genitals could talk...

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well the cock would think he's in charge while the balls feel like they do al the work! And they would talk like a grumpy old Jewish couple. The cock always fussing at the balls for getting in the way. And the balls at the cock fr never getting them a raincoat. They always end up soaked! ;-)

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
My dick would speak Galician. It would quote 15th century Aragonese love poems and seduce you with it's mellifluous charm.

I mean come on, if I can't be then natural justice dictates that my dick should be a smooth muthafucka.

D_LeonardoDeCrapio

Account Disable
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Among others.....

"Ahh it burns like razors."
"Don't stick me in there, it's warm and sticky"
"Bengay makes condoms..?"

"Please, shave me, I'm being smothered down here."
"Where is my cell phone, I'm so tweeting about her piercing."
"I wonder who I'm going into tonight..?"

"Nice to meet, you, my name is penis! What's yours?" "Oh vagina, that's a pretty name."
~ Plunges in~

"Great, more lotion."
"I just had sexxxx, and it fellttt sooo gooodd... Felt sooo gooooood. I got put, inside of her." ~Mean while the Lonely Island & Akon instrumental plays in the background, whilst white fireworks explode in the background~

"In all 50 states it's illegal to put a bag over someones head, hey ass hole! Tell your girlfriend to poke a hole in it so I can have some breathing room."

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mine sounds like Marilyn Monroe and she has a breathless giggle when tickled - but she is secretly very smart. She shivers with pleasure when stroked the right way and her silky softness is feminine and welcoming. And she always asks for what she wants.

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
They would be in a calm happy voice at first saying "Thank you for taking care of me by giving me free haircuts, and oil/lotion massages."

It would then proceed into yelling at me saying "WHY HAVEN'T YOU HAD SEX YET! I WANT TO BE USED! IT'S LIKE HAVING A CAR AND NOT DRIVING IT! STICK ME IN SOMETHING!" I think at this point...lol

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WTF !!!!! just because your a SadoMasochist doesn't mean I am ! Get these damn piercings out of me and quit trying to stick your finger down my throat ( Danny Devito as narrator )