Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those in open relationships, are there times where you have told your significant other no to seeing another person, or what would be something that would prevent you from allowing your significant other to see them. I was curious, but never asked anyone.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For those in open relationships, are there times where you have told your significant other no to seeing another person, or what would be something that would prevent you from allowing your significant other to see them. I was curious, but never asked anyone.

That's an interesting question. But I think I think it deserves a thread of its own.

Why not start a new topic in the Relationships forum?

And congrats on the de-lurking, btw! I lurked for a while too. :wink:

mr_ocean

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you, I have been visiting this forum for a year before I even signed up looking at some really good information. I figure if I visited enough maybe I should sign up. Now posting pics hmmm thats a different story, lol.

I did post the question in the relationship forums, thanks.

Last edited:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank you, I have been visiting this forum for a year before I even signed up looking at some really good information. I figure if I visited enough maybe I should sign up. Now posting pics hmmm thats a different story, lol.

I did post the question in the relationship forums, thanks.

Lol, you don't have to post pics, and even if you do they don't have to be of your penis, unless that's what you want to be judged by. I don't show my todger... :tongue:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I fear that at the moment they are bound together merely by property values, business interests, and social expectations.

This is Social Monogamy, Mark. It is extremely common and it seems to work for a lot of couples, and it doesn't have to be wholly sexless either. Clearly some people get very hung up about the sex side of the relationship, but others don't, they can be open about it or turn a blind eye. The problems seem to occur when one party takes for granted that the other will accept a straight jacket not of their chosing.

Pun intended :smile:.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only restrictions we have placed on that are (obviously) no one carrying disease, and if anyone begins to meddle in our relationship, they've got to go.