If your penis were a pair of boobs...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by EnTaro, Oct 3, 2010.

1. EnTaro

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What bra size would you wear?

I think the funny thing with women is they very easily know how big they are compared to other women. As a guy, also, you have an impression of what makes you go "nice", "wow", and "HOLY mother of f*cking God". I thought, wouldn't it be interesting to see a breast size distributon chart similar to this in order to get a sense of what sort of reactions are fitting for our size?

I mean, I am about 7.5"-7.75" which according to Mr. average puts me in the top 2% or so. According to this site. My girth is about 5.5" which puts me at the top 7% or so of girth. Roughly speaking, my "breast comparison" is a large D/small DD with respect to length, and a medium D with respect to girth. Averaging these to a medium-large D, I can therefore proudly liken myself to this gif of Katy Perry:

[​IMG]

What about you guys?

2. rubbernuts

rubbernuts Member

Albums:
    Interesting. So as I'm 6.5 x 6", I guess that makes me a C+ for length but DD or E cup for girth? :banana:

Oh and thanks for the Katy Perry animated .gif!

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice