If your son was small, like 5in???????

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girls, if you were to find out, after you know your own preference for large cocks, that your 20 y/o son is 5 in, and not very happy / experieced that same rejection you show to guys his size, how would you react / change your outlook on this subject?

Just want to know how deep is the root of the big penis fascination, women wise. Is it something that you push yourselves psicologically??? or is it a pure physicall need, a must.

Would the notion and perspective of knowing your own blood, your own son, going through such a core and substantive issue , would that discovery make you change your angle of approach?? or would you tell your son....tough one kid...you are a looser, guys w big penises will always rule over you.

palicao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i would say him: Honey, be happy... at lest your tongue is bigger than your penis, u can still eat pussy like mad

:biggrin1:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
5 inches may seem small to many of us, but I think most people would consider it the low side of average at worst.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think I would be bothered and I would be worried if my son's mother took that sort of interest in his cock...I just wouldn't want to know about it.

Unless he asked or something...but I wouldn't go out of my way to know his dimensions. Also I don't think many of the women on this site reject men who don't meet their requirements, just they have preferences like everyone else.

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think what he was asking is would women who always rejected small guys feel guilty or regretful knowing that women like them would put the same rejection on their son. Kind of like would a homophobic person change their attitude if their child came out as gay. It's a lot easier to look down on a type of person until someone who care about is in that group.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't seen any of the women here being disrespectful about small cocks, so I'm not sure it's really a fair question.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
teasedsilly said:
I haven't seen any of the women here being disrespectful about small cocks, so I'm not sure it's really a fair question.
The whole post is far more revealing about the OP's assumptions rather than anything else, and shows that he's clearly not spent any time reading the boards prior to posting. :rolleyes:

Mind you, he thinks his user ID is Italian, so it seems he's pretty misguided on several counts already.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ChuckRich said:
I think what he was asking is would women who always rejected small guys feel guilty or regretful knowing that women like them would put the same rejection on their son. Kind of like would a homophobic person change their attitude if their child came out as gay. It's a lot easier to look down on a type of person until someone who care about is in that group.

I think you got really close. I always enjoyed women enjoying my large dick. But I always thought about the posibility of not having a large one, and, what about these women I met. Perhaps these women would had been off limits to me. I am very philosoficall, I like to think stuff.
My experience is that women that like smaller ones, like smaller ones, and they tell us, "you are not getting that thing in me"... or.." I think oral sex is out of the question", so, how would a mother that likes big penises, not necesarilly openly and brashly discrimintating against, but selecting her partners, would reconcile this preference, with having a son whom finds himself at the exact opposite.
As a Male, ( no kids yet ), I would feel very strange, someone said before, " I would not want to know", I would respond to that, " I would had wanted to know" , because he is my son, and, I would do anyting posible to help him phisically ( Dr ) and psicologically.
That said, I think I would have to re evaluate some stuff within me , to be genuine to my son.
Well, I want to hear from you.......any girls please???

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've heard enough women say that the best sex they ever had was with a "small" guy, just because a son may not measure up to what the mother likes doesn't mean that the son has to go for a woman with the same tastes as the mother or the father for that matter.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We would hope that she was making sure his needs were taken care of as a child. If she, as a parent, is satisfied that she has produced a thuoghtful, well educated, kind person with a good personality, a work ethic and some respect for other human beings, well, that's about all you can do.
Hell, he/she would be just as well off with no penis at all. (might have a damn fine place to put one though).

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It wouldn't be a big deal to me. Most women are not size queens, and at 5 inches he'll be fine if he's a skilled lover. Personally size matters more to me and I probably wouldn't be with a guy who was 5 inches, although if he were nice 'n thick and had enough other things going for him who knows. But like I said, most women don't care about size as much as I do and the other women on this site.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Id be more concerened that he was uhappy about it rather than worring about what the actual size was.

Would i be mean and tell him he was a looser..are you crazy for even suggesting that???

Id let him know women like cocks of all sizes and if any woman told him he was 'too small' then to piss her off and find someone that cares for him and not just the size of his genetaila

And i assume the non-existant father of my non-exsistant son would be asking me some questions also on "so how did that happen if im big but hes small" :confused:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lee_M said:
Would i be mean and tell him he was a looser..are you crazy for even suggesting that???

Oooh. I missed that part of the original past. Yeah, that's absurd. The poster probably gets off on the idea of humilation.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you expect us to do? Give him up for adoption? Make fun of him? It's not a big deal at all. Of course, KNOWING my son was hung and please the girls with this feature would make me proud, but I don't think a son who wasn't hung would stir negative reactions from me.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
Oooh. I missed that part of the original past. Yeah, that's absurd. The poster probably gets off on the idea of humilation.

Hy , kind of late here, just came home.
I read your response Stud hunter.
Sorry you missunderstood me. I do not get off at anything like that, that was a figurative question , off course I hope no one would say such a thing.
But it is interesting to see how a woman can reconcile her desire for big penises, and confronted with the unforseen. In the mind of a woman that likes big cocks, she would rule out a 5 incher, like you said, so, what kind of approach could come out?? a genuine?? or a false statement???
I understood your reply, thank you.
To me, I grew up taking for granted my big penis, and all the conforts that come w it ( since high school I had girlscome after me, sort of like a movie star) and the confidence and all , so it would be a loss of words to have to find a situation like that. How to tell a son something I do not really believe in, a 5 in is fine. To me, the best approach would be to be close to my son since childhood, so, if he feels or if I ask him how is everything, and he tells me at a young age ( 14, 13, 15 ) that he is having problems w a small dick,according to endocrinology, the penis grows only untill the 17th B day. After that, no more growing. So it is important that parents, fathers talk to their kids, in case something is wrong, it can be taken care of, in time.
I read some responses, people saying they would not want to know, and similar responses. That would be like taking a plane to europe, leaving at 3 pm, and dragging your feet knowing you will loose your plane.
Good night.
time to hit the hay.