If your son was small, like 5in???????

palicao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Irvy said:
It's a bit like when one of my mates announced that "no penis is bigger than 2 inches soft". What he actually meant was that his and any he'd seen fitted to that rule, but it's not what he said.

lol
i thought that no hard penis was smaller then 7-8" than a sad sad day i realized i was just too lucky >.>

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
pichulon said:
Girls, if you were to find out, after you know your own preference for large cocks, that your 20 y/o son is 5 in, and not very happy / experieced that same rejection you show to guys his size, how would you react / change your outlook on this subject?

Just want to know how deep is the root of the big penis fascination, women wise. Is it something that you push yourselves psicologically??? or is it a pure physicall need, a must.

Would the notion and perspective of knowing your own blood, your own son, going through such a core and substantive issue , would that discovery make you change your angle of approach?? or would you tell your son....tough one kid...you are a looser, guys w big penises will always rule over you.

I have not a great fascination for big penis at all I just like penis.

Well i had one for a while and satysfied me...and had many averages to small.

For sure in the real world of averages it will be ok and an average Mom would reassure her son he will be just fine!

ben11

Experimental Member
Media
Maybe they should not hang up the X-Men series yet and have X-Men 4 where men with large penises are considered mutants. Men smaller than the mutants fear them and fear that once their girl or boyfriend see and feel a mutant schlong they will be forever a zombie like slave to mutant cocks. Based on the range of posts I've seen I could get more mileage out of this film franchise than Rocky.

I've been part of this forum for about a month and it has been a very unique learning experience for me to learn just how large (pun intended) an issue penis size is. I've known and enjoyed the benefits of a large penis, but maybe the main benefit is never having the fear of being rejected for being small.

After joining this forum, I decided to talk to my boys (19 and 22) about their penis size. We talk about a lot of things, but this was awkward. The 22 year old is "blessed", but the 19 year old is below average. However, the 19 year old has a much more active social life. He has a hot girlfriend and other girls flirt with him all the time. The main reason I believe is that he is just so incredibly confident about everything he does. He is one of those guys who's never the smartest or the most athletic, but he does well at anything he tries. He just believes in himself and makes the most out of what he has and so far he has had a blast.

So finally getting to the original question, A good mother would tell her son that size may matter to some women, but if it makes or breaks a relationship, than she is the wrong woman for you anyway. She should tell him that there are way too many other things in life far more important to relationships than what you are packing downstairs.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok - in order that your little philosophical quandary be concluded, one would imagine the following twisted conversation:

Son: Mom, do u only love Dad because he's got a big cock?

Mom: Well, son....why do you ask?

Son: Cus my dick is really small; do you think anyone will wanna suck it?

Mom: Well, son....personally, I wouldn't...but hey, it's what's on the inside that counts - right tiger???

WTF! I would seriously hope that no individual (especially a mother) in their right mind would discuss or even take into account any personal sexual preference( s) when dealing with an insecurity their child has. In other words, there is no "right" or "wrong" answer in this situation....only the opportunity to instill some valuable lessons re: loving yourself for what and who you are.

When raising our children it is our job to provide guidance with the hope they will emerge confident and self assured, and IF this insecurity were raised, WHY would you even entertain the idea of discussing your personal likes or dislikes with a child? In almost every situation...I believe, some things are better left unsaid - isn't that common sense????

:soapbox:.........Okay, I'm getting down now...

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Wow,

I am sorry I missed the "Beating of the New Guy". I had my stick all nice and shiny....:rolleyes:

Pichulon, these guys are right. Puberty for men and women ranges from 9-16... I would hope that those who reach it later in life, don't develop 8 inches in a period of a year. Growth is a slow process.

To suggest that the penis stops growing around 17, is a bit naive, as there are many people (on this board even) who would attest to having growth occur while they were in College/University. I am fairly certain I gained an inch after I turned 19...and one of my best friends actually had a growth sprut at 18, and is currently 8.5 inches... at 23. When he was 17, he was only 5ish (he tells me)

While delayed puberty is definetaly a posibility, it's not proof that dicks stop growing at 17.

The degree of intolerance and ignorance is incredible. Anybody that does not agree w you is a troll.
I know your kind, everything is nice untill someone has anotjher point of view.
I am not going to respond to your crap.... LMAO

Such a comment is terribly rude, pichulon. Alex, and many other members that have responded, are intelligent and noted posters. They are very educated, and open minded. There is nothing wrong with having a point of veiw, you just need to understand, that ANY opinion posted is up for attack here. Especially if the poster has only chosen one particular point of veiw, and refuses to budge or even consider other ideas.

pichulon said:
What are you talking about??/ do you speak italian??? portuguese?? castellano??? you want to give me a lesson on my native languages???
your histeria is weird....what is up w you.....you must be queer......relax...I have nothing against queer people, you are coming here to creat a fight.......what is going on w you......LMAO

Comments like this, will get people to attack you. The fact that you would comment on someones sexuality, and make that an issue, in a thread that has NOTHING to do with sexuality... is where the basis of TROLL came from in your case.

Well that and........
Looks like this is becoming anti straight??? is all the queers here going to get together against me????
LMAO

What is offensive??? a guy saying he wants to try to be gay, and my response is offensive????
You seem to have humg ups....seems like I stirred the hen house LMAO

Lee. It is that this guys here got crazy....what is this, I would rather laugh, than give in to their provocation. Do you think this guys are right in attacking me like that??? it is funny

The fact that you are taking JOY out of posting things that are absurd, and laughing... shows a lack of intelligence and a desire to upset those around them. I have officially concluded TROLL.

BTW, I hear their dicks stop growing at 4, and then are tiny......:biggrin1:
(I tried to be mature....)

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't consider myself obsessed with a guy's penis size,sure my fiance and child's father is well endowed but I am in love with him on more of an emotional level than a sexual one,if he had a one inch penis I would still have the same level of love for him,that is the same with my son(I think it's a boy)Penis size shoulden't be a deciding factor on whether you love someone or not,the penis doesn't tell you that I love you every night,the penis doesn't run out at 4 A.M. to a mini mart to pick up ice cream when you wake up with a craving,it also doesn't comfort and care for you when you are ill or put up with you when you are crazy and hormonal

Hung Low in Thiva

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She would probably advise him to buy a john holmes strap on; or Sean Michaels--depending on race creed and color--that would take care of the problem.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
ClaireTalon said:
What do you expect us to do? Give him up for adoption? Make fun of him? It's not a big deal at all. Of course, KNOWING my son was hung and please the girls with this feature would make me proud, but I don't think a son who wasn't hung would stir negative reactions from me.

Hm. That does sound like you're playing favourites, a little (in the hypothetical world of the OP's creation, of course).

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Two comments:

1- I remember putting on a normal-sized condom when I was 18. However, in my twenties, I realized it had become very difficult, if not impossible to do so with a normal-sized condom (I believe I have related my experiences in an earlier thread a while ago). Although I have not taken any measurements at age 18 (penis size was really not an issue back then...), my experience suggests that, in my case at least, there has been an increase in girth after the age of 18.

2- I do not see the connection: big penis=winner, small penis=loser. I have a bigger-than-average penis (8x5.75), but I cannot say that "all girls are coming after me since high school". In fact, I think that most people have no idea at all about the size of my penis. Yes, I do get the occasional crotch glance and sly smile. Yes, I am happy with the size of my penis. However, I do not think that it has been an important factor regarding whether women were initially attracted to me or not, and I think it has been a complete non-factor in my life's successes, achievements, failures or disappointments.

blar

Experimental Member
Media
I actually find this question interesting

its just like asking a guy if his daughter is fat or has a certain body part that the guy has expressed his dislike for would he tell her the same thing as he tells others on how guys don't like blah blah blah...

it's an interesting question for someone who feels the need to put down people because they don't fit their preference.

and for those people that could not imagine a boy telling his mom he about his penis size...it happens heck read the story about the kid that killed himself because he thought he was small. he talked to his mom about it I believe

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
blar said:
I actually find this question interesting

its just like asking a guy if his daughter is fat or has a certain body part that the guy has expressed his dislike for would he tell her the same thing as he tells others on how guys don't like blah blah blah...

it's an interesting question for someone who feels the need to put down people because they don't fit their preference.

and for those people that could not imagine a boy telling his mom he about his penis size...it happens heck read the story about the kid that killed himself because he thought he was small. he talked to his mom about it I believe

Blar, thanks for reading into the escence of the question. It appears that , unfortunatelly, replies focused on the fact that it seemed I was suggesting that women that prefer larger penises would had been inclined to humilliate the son. That is not at all what I suggested. In fact, I did not suggest anything. My point was, and is, how would a woman that is interested and actually discriminates ( discrimination is the act of being selective .) size wise, ( it is just a personal preference, I understand)... would have her preference influenced, or her outlook about the importance of the penis issues size wise, affected by the closeness of a loved one being a person with the characteristics of those that she would not bed herself. Also, how the response to give the son in this case, would be really a one that would be supported by conviction, or , perhaps, a sort of detuned response .
In other words, would this situation change your aoutlook about the size issue? , personally, for the parent?

I thought I would get responses like, it would not affect my preference , or, yes, it would make me less inclined to be so much exquisite in my quest for lovers, or, I would look at things a little different, or any other one, I guess , it seems, my question was misunderstood and several respondents got into a defensive mode.
Everyone now Enjoy your sunday