If your vagina committed a crime...

We're close acquaintances, but I don't think I would recognize her out of context.

Anyway, I'm just going to leave this here:

Well, we all know what would happen to a paper vagina if it became wet. The answer is a paper penis.....

Geeeze....I wish I had the time these people had :) Not sure if it's a circumcised one....didn't see any scissors used.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Fixit

Legendary Member
Media
N/W Australia - on the fringe of the Indian Ocean
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to watch Law and Order and If there were ever an outbreak of Vagina perpetrated crimes. I would imagine there would some very happy police men.

Well, policeman are still dudes beneath their uniforms. And like most dudes, they've spent years in search of a smoking vagina!

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, policeman are still dudes beneath their uniforms. And like most dudes, they've spent years in search of a smoking vagina!

LOL, I am not a policeman, just an ordinary man; and I have spent a large portion of my life in search of the same thing.

I'm fairly sure I could pick mine out of a line-up. It wouldn't be quite as easy it once was, as I removed the jewelry from my vertical clitoral hood piercing, but you can faintly see where it was. Plus I do not shave, wax, etc, which seems to be in the minority. Distinctive inner labia too.

sanaxx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i think i'd struggle more with trying to describe it but if someone drew it, i'd probably know it was mine, maybe... i am fairly familiar with it, though i don't tend to spend lots of time looking at it, just playing with it.

Reactions: temptotalk

They say prevention of crime is education...So how do you prevent a vagina from committing a crime? Vagina whispering I hear is a valuable asset in the cure.

More education in Vagina whispering could be the answer.

< Volunteer educator in Vagina whispering.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
I'm fairly sure I could pick mine out of a line-up. It wouldn't be quite as easy it once was, as I removed the jewelry from my vertical clitoral hood piercing, but you can faintly see where it was. Plus I do not shave, wax, etc, which seems to be in the minority. Distinctive inner labia too.
does the piercing add any kind of fun or is it pretty much completely aesthetic?

They say prevention of crime is education...So how do you prevent a vagina from committing a crime? Vagina whispering I hear is a valuable asset in the cure.

More education in Vagina whispering could be the answer.

< Volunteer educator in Vagina whispering.
._. if I had the education/know how to be able to illegally obtain a billion dollars and get away with it... I'd totally do it :3. Education is simply opportunity and power to me.

does the piercing add any kind of fun or is it pretty much completely aesthetic?

._. if I had the education/know how to be able to illegally obtain a billion dollars and get away with it... I'd totally do it :3. Education is simply opportunity and power to me.
A Billion dollar vagina? Monica had access to the most powerful penis in the world, going by the statistics at the time..... I wonder if she asked for world peace while she had it in her mouth? :) talk about opportunities missed :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nosuportneeded

It offers a different kind of stimulation, yes. I just didn't care enough about it to keep it anymore.