Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You lucky fucker! Run with it
You think I should play this hand thru? You think I might regret it later. Once she is fuck I can never change that decision.

Topher1972

Cherished Member
Media
New Port Richey East (Florida, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You think I should play this hand thru? You think I might regret it later. Once she is fuck I can never change that decision.
Only you can decide that and whether or not to take that risk. Some couples are into that and never have regrets. Others think they’ll love it but regret it later

Oztrich

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife has had FWB's for most of our marriage. I love it when she does it, but she likes the privacy of one on one and I respect that. Her mood before she goes is light and happy and she really gets a kick out of getting ready. She will ask me what underwear she should wear, and I had to keep her shaved completely for a guy she was seeing for some time. The last guy liked her trimmed so I kept her trimmed. It is an amazing feeling being allowed to be in on the preparations knowing what it was all for. When she comes home she likes to have sex as soon as possible, but it's usually dress pulled up and on the edge of the bed. It took her a while before she would allow me to go down on her when she got home. She is always happy when she gets home and loves to take a long hot shower. Sometimes she will talk about her experience and sometimes not. Whatever, it is always something I look forward to.

Jasonhill924

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My wife has had FWB's for most of our marriage. I love it when she does it, but she likes the privacy of one on one and I respect that. Her mood before she goes is light and happy and she really gets a kick out of getting ready. She will ask me what underwear she should wear, and I had to keep her shaved completely for a guy she was seeing for some time. The last guy liked her trimmed so I kept her trimmed. It is an amazing feeling being allowed to be in on the preparations knowing what it was all for. When she comes home she likes to have sex as soon as possible, but it's usually dress pulled up and on the edge of the bed. It took her a while before she would allow me to go down on her when she got home. She is always happy when she gets home and loves to take a long hot shower. Sometimes she will talk about her experience and sometimes not. Whatever, it is always something I look forward to.
That's a great marriage. Both are very lucky

Stevenj10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would like her to be completely honest with me, and offer full disclosure, telling me all about it. If it were to happen again in the future, I’d like to be part of it.
I’ve only ever caught my girlfriend texting with another guy before, and to be honest, although shocked at first, I was ok with it. It actually turned me on a bit.

D

deleted73529

if you wife fucked another man would you want to watch him fuck her or just have her describe it to you later?
I would want to watch it.
My wife has cuckolded me with 13 different men...I have watched her with all but three of them. A couple of the men weren't into the husband watching scenario, so she played solo with them. The other guy was someone who knew me, but didn't know C was my wife, and I wasn't ready to be outed as a cuckold...so I was conveniently out of town when she invited him to our place.

modensal

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: Marriedinkansas

Crafstman74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife, so hot to watch her in action, let others judge, how can I not share this sexy body. She was a bit of a bad girl before we met, then that bad girl was suppresed, by her, while raising kids, but now, that bad girl is back and I encourage her every chance I get. Was check my her body move and hearing the sounds she makes while another man is fucking her os just experiencing sex with her from another vantage point.

Attachments