Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I posted before in this threat and haven't been on in awhile. But a few months ago, wifey for some reason admitted about cheating on me like crazy with my brother's friend. This was over 20yrs ago when she was 18 and I was away at boot camp. She always talked about him and all the girls wanted him. I would have been so angry learning about it back then, but I love getting details now from her about it. Explains alot about why she likes certain things. Its still pretty shocking. Just had to share, let me know if you care to know more about her and all.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If it was by agreement , I would be up for what ever she wanted . If however , it was someone like one of my mates , behind my my back , I would first give her a suitcase or two , the local cab companies card , then re-aquaint her with the precise location of the front door , get stoned , order in pizza and do as I fuckin pleased . Him , I would take " fishing " , Godfather 3 kind , that is .

Reactions: Peter999xxx

firedogg81

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I posted before in this threat and haven't been on in awhile. But a few months ago, wifey for some reason admitted about cheating on me like crazy with my brother's friend. This was over 20yrs ago when she was 18 and I was away at boot camp. She always talked about him and all the girls wanted him. I would have been so angry learning about it back then, but I love getting details now from her about it. Explains alot about why she likes certain things. Its still pretty shocking. Just had to share, let me know if you care to know more about her and all.
Would love to know more

Reactions: Jasonhill924

Wethead

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For sure! Love to hear more details!

Marriedinkansas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
if you wife fucked another man would you want to watch him fuck her or just have her describe it to you later?
I would want to watch it.
Either would be hot, would love to watch but if she prefers she could just come home wet and dripping cum and tell me about it and maybe let me lick his cum from her pussy

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I watched my wife fuck 2 guys back to back and then cleaned her pussy and fucked her myself. We have also had sex with several couples over the years, her being fucked while I fucked the other guy's wife. Health issues then the rona then more minor health issues have caused us to pause our fun but I'm hoping that will change soon.

williamsw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
being married we been married 15 years and i asked if she would have another man do her and cum in her pussy , my had her tubes tied , she looked at me in disbelief ,
several weeks later she brought the subject up and said she had a co worker who is married and she talked to him about it . i was like wowow, well later that week she brought him to our house and YES i did was him fuck my wife and also he did cum in her pussy . it only happened one time and never ever mentioned this idea again .

pp_ryder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
being married we been married 15 years and i asked if she would have another man do her and cum in her pussy , my had her tubes tied , she looked at me in disbelief ,
several weeks later she brought the subject up and said she had a co worker who is married and she talked to him about it . i was like wowow, well later that week she brought him to our house and YES i did was him fuck my wife and also he did cum in her pussy . it only happened one time and never ever mentioned this idea again .
You haven't spoken about this again since? Never?

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had to outright laugh at the title of this thread. What if? No if about it. She did. A few times. And I was never invited or even notified.

Guess I'm not much of a voyeur when I don't have a say in the matter.

So put me down in the No column.

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had to outright laugh at the title of this thread. What if? No if about it. She did. A few times. And I was never invited or even notified.

Guess I'm not much of a voyeur when I don't have a say in the matter.

So put me down in the No column.
Why laugh? Sounds like she cheated on you. Our relationship and others are just a tad bit different with their significant others.

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No question she cheated. That's why I laughed. What if? No what ifs about it. She did.

I understand about open marriages, and had we had a similar arrangement things would have been different.

Why laugh? Sounds like she cheated on you. Our relationship and others are just a tad bit different with their significant others.