If Your Wife's Family May Be Against Your Marriage (may Just Be Anxiety)

JFSB9184

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If your wife's family is against your marriage, 7 year age gap with the wife older. We're not too immature individuals. Guy (myself) truly is in love with the wife. I'm 29, she's 36. Have known her for 10 years and realized I was in love with her 1 year into meeting her. Meaning I could've been in love from the start and not know until it just sunk in one day. Of course I know the exact moment I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this woman. If her family isn't against it there are a lot of other people who have no role in this who are against it. And those people aren't doing it out of our relationship being immoral or anything like that but because they're instigating, drama loving bullies who tried to lock me out my own relationship.

So now what can I do if the family is against our relationship?

Of note:
I do have very progressive plans for my life. College education. Working on upgrading my finances. May not walk around with a big stick but its 8 inches (I know its how you use it too). Decent character. Not ignorant. Not an idiot and likely not unadventurous. Also I'm sexually clean of STD's, STI's, HIV/AIDS, have not ever had anything in the past and not now. That may be important because it appears my neighbor in the area, who I realized had been trying to sabotage my life and relationship with this woman for years (not out of feelings for her but just being happy to ruin good things in my life and see me not get what I want), called into my doctor's office before. The one thing I specifically did in that office was secretly got tested. He's conniving, so my guess is that he told them some bogus story and may have tried to get them to produce fake positive STD, STI, HIV/AIDS records for me in hopes of running it to my wife's side of family. Hope that it would get to her, so that my wife would not want to have sex with me and leave me as well, being under the impression that I was cheating as well as also caught something. He's that malicious and conniving. He also convinced people I tried to sabotage and ruin his relationship with a completely different woman he has kids with but I didn't tell the mother of his kids to leave him or that he was cheating or any of that or try to make moves on her. I'm solely in love with my wife and not into anyone else's woman.

Plus I have some really great plans for my significant other and I. That I haven't shared with her or anyone yet but I'm sure she wouldn't hate it. And I'm sure her parents wouldn't hate if I brought it to their attention.

Also, I know there are other women out there. Some with bigger breast, bigger butts, features my wife thinks they have that are more appealing than hers. More money, younger adults and so on. But as cliche as it sounds, there's no one in this world like my wife. And she's actually very beautiful, not as beautiful as her personality but its not too far behind. And she has real sexy body too. And no if I sleep around, I'm not going to just forget about her. I'd feel like half of myself without her.

Excuse the long post.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If your wife's family is against your marriage, 7 year age gap with the wife older. We're not too immature individuals. Guy (myself) truly is in love with the wife. I'm 29, she's 36. Have known her for 10 years and realized I was in love with her 1 year into meeting her. Meaning I could've been in love from the start and not know until it just sunk in one day. Of course I know the exact moment I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this woman. If her family isn't against it there are a lot of other people who have no role in this who are against it. And those people aren't doing it out of our relationship being immoral or anything like that but because they're instigating, drama loving bullies who tried to lock me out my own relationship.

So now what can I do if the family is against our relationship?

Of note:
I do have very progressive plans for my life. College education. Working on upgrading my finances. May not walk around with a big stick but its 8 inches (I know its how you use it too). Decent character. Not ignorant. Not an idiot and likely not unadventurous. Also I'm sexually clean of STD's, STI's, HIV/AIDS, have not ever had anything in the past and not now. That may be important because it appears my neighbor in the area, who I realized had been trying to sabotage my life and relationship with this woman for years (not out of feelings for her but just being happy to ruin good things in my life and see me not get what I want), called into my doctor's office before. The one thing I specifically did in that office was secretly got tested. He's conniving, so my guess is that he told them some bogus story and may have tried to get them to produce fake positive STD, STI, HIV/AIDS records for me in hopes of running it to my wife's side of family. Hope that it would get to her, so that my wife would not want to have sex with me and leave me as well, being under the impression that I was cheating as well as also caught something. He's that malicious and conniving. He also convinced people I tried to sabotage and ruin his relationship with a completely different woman he has kids with but I didn't tell the mother of his kids to leave him or that he was cheating or any of that or try to make moves on her. I'm solely in love with my wife and not into anyone else's woman.

Plus I have some really great plans for my significant other and I. That I haven't shared with her or anyone yet but I'm sure she wouldn't hate it. And I'm sure her parents wouldn't hate if I brought it to their attention.

Also, I know there are other women out there. Some with bigger breast, bigger butts, features my wife thinks they have that are more appealing than hers. More money, younger adults and so on. But as cliche as it sounds, there's no one in this world like my wife. And she's actually very beautiful, not as beautiful as her personality but its not too far behind. And she has real sexy body too. And no if I sleep around, I'm not going to just forget about her. I'd feel like half of myself without her.

Excuse the long post.
I don't see the issue if you're both in love hunni, sounds like you have a lot going on with opposition tho in your community for some reason, I'm in the UK and know couples where the women are much older than their man and certainly bigger age gaps than you're talking about, it works for them. X

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You're both around or over 30 so I don't understand why parents even have a say in this relationship?
This is a conversation you need to be having with her.

But when you do, leave this part out (it seems you're doing this unintentionally but go see the thread on Negging):
Also, I know there are other women out there. Some with bigger breast, bigger butts, features my wife thinks they have that are more appealing than hers. More money, younger adults and so on. But as cliche as it sounds, there's no one in this world like my wife. And she's actually very beautiful, not as beautiful as her personality but its not too far behind.

..and this:
That may be important because it appears my neighbor in the area, who I realized had been trying to sabotage my life and relationship with this woman for years (not out of feelings for her but just being happy to ruin good things in my life and see me not get what I want), called into my doctor's office before. The one thing I specifically did in that office was secretly got tested. He's conniving, so my guess is that he told them some bogus story and may have tried to get them to produce fake positive STD, STI, HIV/AIDS records for me in hopes of running it to my wife's side of family.
No professional doctor or clinic would even talk to him for a minute. There are patient confidentiality laws for a reason, and they can lose their license for violating them.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got married when I was 18. Three days after turning 18 actually. We eloped. Did I care what our families thought? Nope.

Should I have? Oh, most definitely! Remember this: you're not just marrying her; you're marrying her history: family, friends, etc.

That marriage didn't last. His parents never accepted me because they barely accepted him. I came to understand why.

I remarried 11 years later. Things were a whole lot different. I was much older, but this time I really wanted to know what my family thought. They were concerned, but they knew I had lived enough life to know what I was doing more than before. They trusted my judgment, but my Mum told me she prayed up a sweat.

I married a much richer history than he did, that's for sure! But my family adores him, and his dotes over me. Each side said we're good for each other. That makes me feel happy.

You sound like you're in love, and love is a requirement to be sure. But it's going to take more than love to make the marriage work especially if you're being assaulted by propaganda. It's going to take will, commitment and drive to overcome it all. It's always good to have others on your side. If they're just absolutely set against you then the best thing you can do is show them.

The best revenge is living well. Let them eat their hearts out knowing that you're happy together and making it. And who knows? They may see they're wrong. Don't count on it, but it could happen.

JFSB9184

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're both around or over 30 so I don't understand why parents even have a say in this relationship?

But when you do, leave this part out (it seems you're doing this unintentionally but go see the thread on Negging):

..and this:

No professional doctor or clinic would even talk to him for a minute. There are patient confidentiality laws for a reason, and they can lose their license for violating them.

Haven’t ever heard of negging but I’ll look into it. I let her know all the time that I she’s the only woman that I’m captivated by.

And as for the doctor thing, well strangers things have happened. The crazy thing is I was at the front desk when I overheard him calling too.
And my first reaction was, “how does this guy even know I go to this far out the way doctor’s office?” Its just like how he somehow he managed to snoop into my communications with my significant other and others and is causing so much drama around my life, while he’s being protected.

As for parents and family having say in thw relationship I really am not understanding that. But its not just them, there are a wjole bunch of people trying to monopolize our relationship. Heck, it seems the specific abusive individuals have even tried to monopolize all the goals and vision I came up with for myself and push me out my own dreams and hard work. Its a whole mess, not with specifically her family but people stealing and deleting stuff relating to myself and my significant other, manipulating people and trying to force my wife to go against me. And basically trying to alter and warp the reality of things. Its really hectic to get into. I need a very powerful entity that can put a stup to these people’s mess. I very much cherish the woman I love.

I really am confused if her family is against us being together because the way her and I first met is her father driving me over somewhere and, unexpectedly to me, I met her. Around her family. Part of me wonders if our meeting was planned out. Like she saw me ahead of time, found something in me that piqued her interest and planned put meeting up with me. I’ve always wondered. It wpuldn’t shock me if it was because that’s her way with me. Planned “coincidences.” It doesn’t bother me, that she does that either. At least with her. Some people may not understand our relationship. But us two are meant to be for lifetimes.

Like right now, I’ve been hotel staying (complicated) and it hasn’t attempted to invite another woman who isn’t her to my room, even though I’m under the impression that she wouldn’t find out whether I did or didn’t.

Even with the nature o the site, your peen may be great and whatever, but listing that as a qualifier for marriage is hilarious and a whole lot of other, less polite things I could say. Also, I am not sure why you seem to be trying to reassure folks on here (or maybe yourself) that if you slept around, you would never forget her. Same for the opportunity to invite folks to a hotel, that you are making a point of saying you have not done.

An ex o mine, family and friends all hated them. Go figure, took me years later to figure out how shit of an individual they were, how terribly they treated me, and so on. It was one o my first serious relationships, so I will at least give myself some leeway for being youthful and naive. I would hope that at pushing 30 and mid-30s that both of you mostly have an idea of what you want out of life, and would be able to recognize potential toxicity/negative stuff in a relationship.

As for some mysterious-ish random group of people fucking with you, that sucks. Maybe time to get law enforcement and/or a lawyer involved to get rid of some of that. Maybe. It is not a scenario I have had to deal with.

Far as the family stuff goes, I voluntarily laid down some very clear boundaries as far as how much they can try to dictate my life. May be worth having her do the same, so ya can live your life, demonstrate how things will be. Otherwise, me, I am not that hung up on maintaining ties just because "family". If someone is nothing but a negative in my life, I happily boot them out.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Haven’t ever heard of negging but I’ll look into it. I let her know all the time that I she’s the only woman that I’m captivated by.

And as for the doctor thing, well strangers things have happened. The crazy thing is I was at the front desk when I overheard him calling too.
And my first reaction was, “how does this guy even know I go to this far out the way doctor’s office?” Its just like how he somehow he managed to snoop into my communications with my significant other and others and is causing so much drama around my life, while he’s being protected.

As for parents and family having say in thw relationship I really am not understanding that. But its not just them, there are a wjole bunch of people trying to monopolize our relationship. Heck, it seems the specific abusive individuals have even tried to monopolize all the goals and vision I came up with for myself and push me out my own dreams and hard work. Its a whole mess, not with specifically her family but people stealing and deleting stuff relating to myself and my significant other, manipulating people and trying to force my wife to go against me. And basically trying to alter and warp the reality of things. Its really hectic to get into. I need a very powerful entity that can put a stup to these people’s mess. I very much cherish the woman I love.

I really am confused if her family is against us being together because the way her and I first met is her father driving me over somewhere and, unexpectedly to me, I met her. Around her family. Part of me wonders if our meeting was planned out. Like she saw me ahead of time, found something in me that piqued her interest and planned put meeting up with me. I’ve always wondered. It wpuldn’t shock me if it was because that’s her way with me. Planned “coincidences.” It doesn’t bother me, that she does that either. At least with her. Some people may not understand our relationship. But us two are meant to be for lifetimes.

Like right now, I’ve been hotel staying (complicated) and it hasn’t attempted to invite another woman who isn’t her to my room, even though I’m under the impression that she wouldn’t find out whether I did or didn’t.

I think you might be over-analyzing things, and if you don't stop this is going to turn into a complex that is guaranteed to drive her away.

I would suggest you focus less upon all of this noise and focus more on her and making her feel how important she is to you through both your words and actions. I understand that the natural reaction is to confront these people and incidents, but try instead to just tune them out and focus 100% of your energy on her in a positive way :)
That's really the best thing you can do since you are both adults and ultimately your relationship is going to boil down to her will and decisions and not those of her neighbors and family.

JFSB9184

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

..and this:

So I ready it, sorry to hear that. And as for my significant other (S***y) well she is very well proportioned & its very noticeable. In her case she already has very big breast and a lot to work with back there behind her. Its not like she’s lacking in those departments. So in my eyes I feel like I’m not really knocking her. Hopefully she doesn’t feel like I’m saying she’s inadequate because its quite the opposite. Both in figure and who she is.

In fact as a result of all that’s going on it really bugs me out that I could be in love with someone since 2011, the latest, and they not be in my life anymore. It wouldn’t feel right for us not to be together. Soul crushing in fact. I usually worry that one day she’ll be gone because I love her so much and this isn’t casual for me where I can be like oh well if she lives. Where I am indifferent with other women it is the whole opposite with her. Every part of me cares about her. And whether it be emotionally, mentally, physically, sexually, spiritually and such.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I ready it, sorry to hear that. And as for my significant other (S***y) well she is very well proportioned & its very noticeable. In her case she already has very big breast and a lot to work with back there behind her. Its not like she’s lacking in those departments. So in my eyes I feel like I’m not really knocking her. Hopefully she doesn’t feel like I’m saying she’s inadequate because its quite the opposite. Both in figure and who she is.

In fact as a result of all that’s going on it really bugs me out that I could be in love with someone since 2011, the latest, and they not be in my life anymore. It wouldn’t feel right for us not to be together. Soul crushing in fact. I usually worry that one day she’ll be gone because I love her so much and this isn’t casual for me where I can be like oh well if she lives. Where I am indifferent with other women it is the whole opposite with her. Every part of me cares about her. And whether it be emotionally, mentally, physically, sexually, spiritually and such.

I just mean try phrasing your compliments a little differently ;)

Like instead of saying:
"Also, I know there are other women out there. Some with bigger breast, bigger butts, features my wife thinks they have that are more appealing than hers. More money, younger adults and so on. But as cliche as it sounds, there's no one in this world like my wife. And she's actually very beautiful, not as beautiful as her personality but its not too far behind."

Just tell her that she's beautiful. Period :)

JFSB9184

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you might be over-analyzing things, and if you don't stop this is going to turn into a complex that is guaranteed to drive her away.

I would suggest you focus less upon all of this noise and focus more on her and making her feel how important she is to you through both your words and actions. I understand that the natural reaction is to confront these people and incidents, but try instead to just tune them out and focus 100% of your energy on her in a positive way :)
That's really the best thing you can do since you are both adults and ultimately your relationship is going to boil down to her will and decisions and not those of her neighbors and family.

We tried that one already. They literally actively plotted to ruin me. More of her younger cousin who has kids and people I grew up around that are all my part of a social circle my significant other was not a part of. Some of them want to sleep with her. They came up with a plan to manipulate her, literally wipe the existence of our relationship (mine and my significant other) and tried to ruin my life and portray me as delusional. And locked me out of all the evidence that would defend me. And they’d been plotting it for years. There’s a whole big mess going on here but me and none of these people can ever go back to having any association. Because its in that social circle’s character.

I mean they literally stole phones, snooped, tried to find a version of events they could patch up and came up with a phony story. And then tried to force it to be true and are attempting to usurp me out of my own relationship. I hope they all get caught out for this big con they’ve been running with everyone. Could you imagine the depths people would GO TO LIE. And there is footage that they don’t have access to stealing in places owned by the government that would show me and my significant other together but I’m having hard time recovering them because of whatever story was spread. Its a real complicated thing. And then there’s a matter with a store owner, where I guess these people stalked me and my significant other and tracked us to meeting up there and told him to lie if I ever came about asking for the footage.

JFSB9184

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even with the nature o the site, your peen may be great and whatever, but listing that as a qualifier for marriage is hilarious and a whole lot of other, less polite things I could say. Also, I am not sure why you seem to be trying to reassure folks on here (or maybe yourself) that if you slept around, you would never forget her. Same for the opportunity to invite folks to a hotel, that you are making a point of saying you have not done.

An ex o mine, family and friends all hated them. Go figure, took me years later to figure out how shit of an individual they were, how terribly they treated me, and so on. It was one o my first serious relationships, so I will at least give myself some leeway for being youthful and naive. I would hope that at pushing 30 and mid-30s that both of you mostly have an idea of what you want out of life, and would be able to recognize potential toxicity/negative stuff in a relationship.

As for some mysterious-ish random group of people fucking with you, that sucks. Maybe time to get law enforcement and/or a lawyer involved to get rid of some of that. Maybe. It is not a scenario I have had to deal with.

Far as the family stuff goes, I voluntarily laid down some very clear boundaries as far as how much they can try to dictate my life. May be worth having her do the same, so ya can live your life, demonstrate how things will be. Otherwise, me, I am not that hung up on maintaining ties just because "family". If someone is nothing but a negative in my life, I happily boot them out.

Just because I noticed the state location, I hope this isn’t the male pwho I perceive it to be. Tracking my electronic data and manufacturing a false page. If it isn’t my apologies. Because I noticed I just happened to have a conversation last night and he was able to copy two separate conversations I had with them verbatim.

Just because I noticed the state location, I hope this isn’t the male pwho I perceive it to be. Tracking my electronic data and manufacturing a false page. If it isn’t my apologies. Because I noticed I just happened to have a conversation last night and he was able to copy two separate conversations I had with them verbatim.

I am not a male. I would not be able to be consistently responding in Ask a Woman if I was. Also, the location I am claiming is not anywhere near my actual location. Since the site requires/forces a response, I chose one that amused me. It is not the business of the swarming masses of users and guests on here where I actually reside.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
We tried that one already. They literally actively plotted to ruin me. More of her younger cousin who has kids and people I grew up around that are all my part of a social circle my significant other was not a part of. Some of them want to sleep with her. They came up with a plan to manipulate her, literally wipe the existence of our relationship (mine and my significant other) and tried to ruin my life and portray me as delusional. And locked me out of all the evidence that would defend me. And they’d been plotting it for years. There’s a whole big mess going on here but me and none of these people can ever go back to having any association. Because its in that social circle’s character.

I mean they literally stole phones, snooped, tried to find a version of events they could patch up and came up with a phony story. And then tried to force it to be true and are attempting to usurp me out of my own relationship. I hope they all get caught out for this big con they’ve been running with everyone. Could you imagine the depths people would GO TO LIE. And there is footage that they don’t have access to stealing in places owned by the government that would show me and my significant other together but I’m having hard time recovering them because of whatever story was spread. Its a real complicated thing. And then there’s a matter with a store owner, where I guess these people stalked me and my significant other and tracked us to meeting up there and told him to lie if I ever came about asking for the footage.

One person "plotting" against you for years might happen, but I believe even that's pretty rare.
Neighbors, friends, family, kids, etc all part of a complex, concerted plot just to ruin your relationship? That sounds very implausible and your posts are starting to sound a little paranoid. If you won't take my advice and shut out all the "noise" and focus on her then perhaps you should see a therapist about this. Please don't take that as an attack, I'm saying this because I am trying to help you.

Reactions: deleted1846971
D

deleted924715

I am not a male. I would not be able to be consistently responding in Ask a Woman if I was. Also, the location I am claiming is not anywhere near my actual location. Since the site requires/forces a response, I chose one that amused me. It is not the business of the swarming masses of users and guests on here where I actually reside.

Are you sure you didn't manufacture a false page by going back in time 8 months before he joined to create a profile and post history for the purposes of... Something?

Do you have a Delorean?

Can you prove you are not, in fact, Marty McFly?

Are you sure you didn't manufacture a false page by going back in time 8 months before he joined to create a profile and post history for the purposes of... Something?

Do you have a Delorean?

Can you prove you are not, in fact, Marty McFly?

I wish I had a TARDIS, but alas. No such luck

Reactions: deleted924715

JFSB9184

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Oh yeah, I forgot I posted on ask a woman. MY APOLOGIES. SORRY FOR MISGENDERING.

But as for my situation, my significant other is AMAZING IN MY EYES.
FOR THAT REASON I WANT HER ALL TO MYSELF. SHE’S NOT CRUEL TO ME. Sorry about the caps, I’m not yelling or debating or
claiming you said she treats me poorly,
just more of an excited caps-lock. I mean a couldn’t ask for a better woman. I definitely wish her and I could spend more time together and less being ripped apart by other people trying to. Or people trying ti drag us in drama. There may be some things to sort out with her relatives but its not like I despise
them. And her parents as in laws aren’t an offputting deal. And though she can take care of herself, I do want to be a great provider for her too. Working on it even though I’m being sabotaged. Like if I could, this day, this week, weekend would be when my significant other and I officially start living together. And as a couple obviously.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
You sound paranoid.

JFSB9184

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You sound paranoid.

That's the problem. I'm quite aware of how paranoid I sound. But if you were experiencing what was being done to me, then you'd feel quite uneasy. Especially with the whole propaganda, data manipulation and so on.

Excuse the long post.

Imagine knowing someone (Stacy) for 10 years , and within basically a year of knowing them, you realize you're in love with them and wanting to spend the rest of your life with them. You two are getting on, something accidental happens that almost broke the two of us apart. We end up coming back together. Then people find out the two of us are close, which they didn't realize because of how quiet we kept things. So when they find out, they spend the years until now trying to force the two of us apart and make it uncomfortable. Trying to force this woman to cut ties with me, leaving paper trails to make it look like she wants nothing to with me, force her to act so as well. Then she has to sneak about to have a relationship with me. We keep things under wraps to get away from all these manipulative people. They start amassing people around the city (technology makes it easier to spread misinformation) to dig into mine and this woman's privacy and they start sitting on the internet daily making taunts about mine and this woman's relationship. Start trying to get this perception out to other people that our relationship is imaginary and so on. Meanwhile myself and my significant other are building an actual relationship. These people run around trying to make me look crazy. They help my neighbor (R*sh*wn) in the area, who has a history of being what guys call a "cockblock," try to ruin my relationship. This guys friends, down to even his god-brother even stopped inviting him out places because as they'd say he's a liar and a cockblock. It was always a major conversation that I'd overhear. And he was in a whole relationship, with the mother of his two kids (Ang**a), in this time during him doing all of this. Its not like he was there looking out for the women. He was there as jealous they were getting the attention and he wasn't. He'd even done what he believed to be him cockblocking me. I hate to use that term because cockblock is a term used more for sexual escapades rather than relationships and marriage but that's what he does. Here are a few instances, of course these are not me cheating. It was through the time my significant other's cousin (I knew her 10 years prior to meeting her cousin) had been psychologically manipulating me into believing my significant other didn't want to be with me. I had to figure out what the cousin was doing was forcing my significant other's obedience into doing what she wants (I don't know how) and then coming to me trying to make it seem like my significant other despised me. The younger cousin also has two kids but can be extremely controlling and manipulative:
1)He thought I was getting close to someone, so they said they'll call me. He walks by into the conversation and loudly walks out yelling to her "no you're not." He thought this place was basically a domain he owned. Positive communication between me and this woman, slowly deteriorate.
2)He found out some girl kissed me on the cheek, he saw what looked like her and I getting close. He comes to me with a story, how (particular girl, who was younger than me. An adult but not as old as I thought) gave him oral sex. Now guess why he said that, because the person kissed me on the cheek. So he wanted the perception to be, the same lips that kissed my cheek had been on his slurping on his private parts so don't feel special. Not that I had feelings for this girl anyway. But that's not something he knows. He just sees a female gravitating towards me. My communication with this person slowly deteriorates.
3)We were at this parade one time and this female coworker of ours ended up there. She started speaking to me. He knows the girl works there. He sees that she stopped to speak to me and not him, he goes and interrupts her and scares her away saying "yeah, yeah get out of here (scram). And the the girl was frightened off. Its not like she was holding up traffic as the group of people I was with were just standing around. Haven't seen the person since.
4)My wife's older cousin/relative now. She's a married woman in like 2013-2014. I've known her since 2000 as we lived in the same complex with my wife's other cousin's family living on the floor below (the same cousin who is being super controlling). This neighbor in the area know she's married. I know she's married. He grew up with her sons, he's there age. And grew up around the woman's nephew and niece. So I met my wife at her older cousin's house. Anyway, this woman and her daughter had come by the neighborhood to check on me. So I'm in front of my neighbor's house with a small group of people. And of course she knows some of the individuals from having lived in the area and her children being friends with them. So now I'm sitting on the steps. He comes to me because he's trying to upstage me in order to look good to them. His motto as he told me is "a woman may not like the first guy but she'll like the second." You see his thing was me being the first guy and him being the second. So he tried to do that. Hoped for my screw up or trying to find a way to make me look bad while he would then look good in contrast and hope that wold work his way into women's favor over me. So now what he did here is pull this whole move, "get up and let them sit (on the steps) can't you see two beautiful women are standing here." In reference to this married woman and her daughter. What he's doing and saying sounds so gentlemanly, if you don't know his personality and that he'd wanted to sleep with the woman's daughter for years now. So now he knows these people came here to check up on me as opposed to there to see him. So its a jealousy thing. So the first part was him trying to make me seem ungentlemanly and of poor manners. Of course I know they weren't there to hang out with them or harbor on the people's steps around m neighbor's horny self. So I didn't bother to get up. If it was at a formal setting or a situation where they were planning to linger around, then it would be different. As for the two beautiful women part, that's him trying to flirt with them. They're not ugly or unsightly women at all but he was saying that flirtatiously so they could hear, while simultaneously trying to make himself look like the superior male to me and a more refined and gentlemanly guy than me. I'm a guy, plus I know his personality so I know what he was pulling. So now fast forward into a later night. I'm walking and talking to this woman while I'm passing by their old home. She asks me how I'm doing and how my mother is doing because I'd usually be around and hadn't been around for a while. This neighbor comes around out of nowhere, jumps in between the two of us (me and my wife's older cousin) and flirtatiously (not forcefully) grabs her wrist/forearm talking about come over to his god brother's room a few blocks down get drunk with him. His god brother lives in, just a room (not judging, just mentioning to give the visual), where the only space in there is really a Queen size bed and that's it. So if she came there, what she'd be sitting on is the same bed with him. Alone getting drunk with him. This is in the dark of night, so you wouldn't even see her going over to the room. Of course she looked at him like he was mentally disturbed, like what the heck is wrong with this guy and ignored him. And ended up going back in her house. You have to really put the pieces together. That one day he's referring to her as beautiful indirectly, in earshot, then the next he's coming up out of nowhere late at night trying to invite her over to get drunk with him. In a room he takes girls to sleep with. Like one time he picked up a high school girl, clearly you can tell he is, he was somewhere from 24-26. When its dark out. And he's in there and he can be overheard repeatedly asking her, "you not gonna suck it, you not gonna suck it, you not gonna suck it." He brought her in there thinking he could take advantage of her and then kicked her out when she wouldn't give him oral sex. I'm not making this up, even the two people that were listening in through the door were looking at the girl wondering if she's even an adult. She definitely wasn't. Now anyway, this is the same room he's asking his childhood friend's married mother to come get drunk with him at. And in the dark of night. while flirtatiously grabbing/touching her. He was trying to act out a porn fantasy. And the thing is he literally came from out the blue. Like maybe off the train. Then he sees me and her walking alone. And he's thinking with private parts. In his head he's not going to let me get an opportunity to get cozy with this woman because the opportunity is for him. Nevermind that the brief conversation taking place between her and I wasn't flirtatious or romantic and is communication that could take place in front of her husband. What he did in that moment, he could not do in front of her husband because its flirtatious behavior. And that man is very protective of his wife. She did do the right thing in ignoring him. And that man is very protective of his wife. My neighbor thought he was stealing this woman's attention from me, when in reality the woman is faithful to her husband.
These are four situations where this guy saw what appeared to be a closeness between me and a woman, he oddly snf blatantly attempted to try to come between me and the person and put himself in the picture.

So here comes my actual relationship now.
5)I started to get wind of rumors (a lie he had people spread them) that he was sleeping with my significant other. Now given his past actions, I knew for a fact that he would try to sabotage my relationship with this woman. So once I started to here those rumors I told him to stay away from my significant other. But as he is the way he is, he wouldn't respect my relationship. And he kept trailing and tracking my every move with my significant other somehow. I'm guessing he knows someone who can do hacking. Anyway he's behind the thefts of my phones, through other people. To which he stole a very revealing photo of my significant other and apparently showed it around to people, making them think he was sleeping with her. I know exactly what photo he was showing around too and people came to me and told me he told them he was sleeping with her. Then one of the people he told, said to me "but who's got the pictures." The pictures he's referring to are the ones he stole of her from my phone. And that very body revealing one, he didn't know it existed until my phone was stolen. He's a true dirtbag secretly. Like this guy has his own family (speaking of which, his behavior isn't defining of his whole family and only him. He probably lied to them about the situation in the first place) and he's busy trying to ruin the one I'm building in real life. And its not just her (S***y) photos he's running around with. Even my personal photos and personal thoughts that I have not shared with anyone, he ran around and stole and leaked to people. Even my emails to find my new social media. Then he ran about lying to people claiming I sabotaged his relationship with the mother of his two kids as well as got him fired from kmart. He actually, according to two of his coworkers (one was a manager at that specific store, even though he left), got caught receiving oral sex from an underage coworker in the workplace backroom. From what the ex-manager said, on hidden camera. Which I guess they put back there to catch employees getting drunk in the room. And then he likely wasn't aware and got caught. Lost his job. Lied about it. Tried to blame me to the public. Then he tried to cover it up by recording himself and his building neighbor with some random girl to make it look like he got lied on. Then the mother of his kids must've seen the cover up video and decided to keep a close eye on him and tried to catch him in the act. Then she did, which led to a domestic violence court case. Then he apparently had an 8 month temporary restraining order. So what he did was blame me for all of this, not by accident through coming to a wrong conclusion. But through knowing he did what he did. Like he was literally smiling telling me the story about how the mother of his kids caught him cheating and then he pulled out a firearm on her. But the way he lies and how he said it with excitement on his face, I didn't believe him. Then I ran into her in March 2019. Her teeth were missing. But I don't pay much attention to her, so I didn't notice her teeth weren't normally like that. Until it randomly crossed my mind after August because I was pissed he had went on social media lying to everybody about all this stuff. And was trying to clear my name. I literally have nothing to do with his mess or the mother of his kids. He made everyone think I tried to destroy his family. This was after I realized that for the last 7-9 years he had made people think I called his children sickly or claimed them as sick. He actually asked me to type him up a missed work excuse note claiming he missed work and was about to get fired and not be able to take care of his kid(s) (I'm not sure if he had both his kids or only one was born at the time). So he told me to type that his kid(s) was sick and he had to take his child(ren) to the hospital. And email it to him. Which I did. Then after I let him know I did, he claimed that he didn't need it anymore and got the note from someone who works in the hospital (he already was aware I don't work or study in the medical field). So now years later, as in within the last 12 months, I'm starting to realize he may have even lied about having work in the first place. And just took the document he asked me to type and sent it around to people playing oblivious and wondering why I would type something like his kids being sick. And tried to make me look delusional. And if he didn't have work, then when I told people the story about it then he would claim I'm a liar because he wasn't scheduled for work on the date the message was written for. But of course since he'd been lying from the start (as he's been prone to do), then obviously it wouldn't be on record.
His plan was to have something that he could use to screw over me life anytime down the road, as well as justify any of his screwed up actions he wanted to carry out against me. To which he'd claim that I had insulted his kids, so its all fair game. Which includes him trying to sabotage my life and relationship/marriage. So that email he asked me to type up and send him, was a cover to justify anything he does to me and get people's support in doing so because of how much of dirtbag I'd look for "insulting his kids." I remember well how these things happened. People don't like that I recall these things either, since they tried to smear me a lot. Even last year he saw me posting a picture of my significant other at an event her and I were to meet up at, and I was mentioning her and married life. So then he ran this plan where he came to me the next day and started this BIG LIE that he was expecting a third child. And how it wasn't with the mother of his second child. And he ran this lie with the other misguided, immoral people in or from the neighborhood (after he stole my phones and pictures of my significant other of course) that the woman his was having a baby with was my significant other. So they were mad that me and S***y were continuing a relationship behind their controlling backs. And tried to force this twisted lie. In order to psychologically harm me as well as make me paranoid and cut ties with my significant other. To which they'd then hope to get her on board with having me jailed for communicating with her and portray me as delusional by making it seem like I never really loved her. Which would then domino effect into cost me a major job opportunity that I worked hard and put a lot of time in to earn. As well as screw me out of other opportunities. I know, that seems paranoid as heck, except its true. So its really people doing some psychopathic crap. A bunch of them are in on this lie and when there is no baby, "maybe it was a miscarriage" and all this stuff. And they feel that since they're all on one side, not the truth, and basically there's me and possibly my significant other that their version of the truth becomes the true truth. They have all this going on but they forgot the one thing called: tell the damn truth that people are lying for R*sh*wn and have been trying to sabotage Javari on his behalf. I know that's the truth. I could even feel my mind being twisted, which tells me they're trying to manipulate me and damage me psychologically as well as psychologically weaken me.
This bastard stole the pictures out my phone of my significant other (S***y, the mother of his kids he had the domestic dispute with is named A*g*la) and probably went to courts and claimed that I forced him out his relationship with (S***y), who is actually my significant other. He wasn't in a relationship with S***y or any sexual anything or romantic anything. He was actually stalking the two of us with his friends and peers and everything in regards to S***y and I. Back in Thanksgiving of 2017, her and I were coming down a trainstation on different sides and she's in tears. Because I communicated with her to meet with me. This guy was trailing us the whole time and tried to distract me while she was walking, this was during a whole crazy mess that was going on where all these people plotted to make it look like I had another woman and was playing my significant other. And I wanted to clear it up and let my signifcant other know I was involved in anything sexual or romantic with this woman and was strictly in love with her (S***y). This bastard knew about the rumors, so he wanted to stop me from clearing them up while he spread rumors that he was sleeping with S***y, hoping it would open the door for him. Like when he planned out this big lie to make it look like his female best friend named Sh**n*n was sexually involved with me, that has not ever happened. Not even flirting. The neighbor pantsed me in my sleep and photographed my private parts in hopes of humiliating me and ruining my relationship with S***y, then sent the photo to Sh**n*n. So that when she sent it to me, it would look like Sh**n*n had a photo of me from a memory between her and I, which would look like she was sexually involved with me. Its disgusting he's being allowed to tell all these lies. But its really him and his peers and accomplices stalking S***y and I. And yes they're STALKING US and trying to control both of us into doing what they want. Which is why my significant other and myself seem to be inconsistent. And I know they're stalking us because they broke into my messages between her and I years ago. Which had to do with her styling my hair and starting my dreadlocks. They took that text message and LIED to everybody claiming that I tried to use her doing my hair to trick her into getting close to me. They're breaking into stuff and taking advantage of any information they can, knowing that strangers wouldn't know the truth and speculate and treat that as the truth. And that has been the situation throughout our relationship. An issue I've been trying to get permanently shut down. They've made our relationship more about the drama they can create between St**y and I and less about the two of us loving each other. And it needs to go back to our relationship being about St**y and I loving each other.

There is more to add in a next post.

JFSB9184

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You sound paranoid.

More to this here.

Like they really went into our messages saw something about styling hair and then claimed I used that to get close to my significant other. My significant other was telling me about how I'd make a good husband and making her move long before that communication on facebook. And she's the one who made the suggestion and I went along with it. Specifically Thanksgiving 2011. I had been asleep through most of it while everyone else was gathering. Then when I woke up towards the end of the night, she beelined straight to me and made the suggestion. And she just happened to continue flirting with me while she was styling my hair and learning me. In fact she led our conversation into romantic and sexual preferences. Just like before that she made sure to pull a variation of the three-way call, see if he likes me. Where she had her older cousin ask me if I'm into her while she listens over speaker and then listened in while I would think the phone is turned off. Of course its because I went to the supermarket with her older cousin to help her with their groceries for their house. In fact my significant other can go from very bold to very shy. For example, my significant other's indirect way of trying to give me her number happened to involve having her older cousin call her on speaker. Then she'd make sure not to pick up and let the voicemail play out her number. My significant other, when it comes to me, has ways of communicating that she hopes I pick up on. When I look back at it, iits almost like she was sending me SOS style communications. Like, "Javari, this is Stacy. Please pick up on me telling you I want us to be together and you're not in this alone."

But people doing this whole going around the city, using their social connections to take advantage of me and trying to get people to steal my belongings (mainly phones). They go through my phones and find out me and my significant other are actually communicating because they've been trying to force us not to, and then what do they do? They conspire to find a way to undo our means of communication. They conspire to keep us apart, they conspire to control two people who aren't children but are actually grown adults that want to be together (myself and Stacy). But I love Stacy dearly and nothing's changed about me wanting to spend the rest of my life with her.

And this neighbor individual. You know he kept talking about he's going to win. For him it seems his happiness is found in sabotaging things in my life. I needed to get away from that individual for my sanity. This crap is crazy. Like how he was bragging about how he stole some girl name Ashley from me that lives across from my building and and around the corner from him. Like I wasn't even interested in the girl and didn't care one bit that she and my neighbor ended up having a close whatever they had. But he kept bragging about it to this day, when in all reality the only woman I'm into is S***y. It makes him happy because he feels like there's this person who I knew first and now she's closer to him. And that's been his whole life's agenda it seem. Oh Javari and a female might have ties? Let me go try to steal her attention and adoration from him, so they love me instead and want nothing to do with him. Seems his life's mission. All the girl did years ago, was tell me she moved in the area and was throwing a party. So then I told them. But I wasn't interested in going because my mind was on S***y. And I only went along because the rest of the guys egged me on about how they wouldn't get to go if I didn't and they wanted to party with the group of girls. And this was another time when I was utterly confused about where things stood between S***y and I. NO MATTER WHAT I DID ALL THESE YEARS, MY WANT HAS ALWAYS BEEN S***Y AND I BEING BY EACH OTHER'S SIDE.
SO PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE HAD TO SUFFER BY WORKING TO PUT HER AND I'S REALATIONSHIP BACK TOGETHER, FOR PEOPLE TO TRY TO TEAR US APART.

Like these people literally blocked my access to my OWN communications that show my significant other coming to see my ass. So that if anything gets out, they could play it off as she was there coincidentally and I deluded myself into thinking something and suffer from unrequited love. Its completely maddening to deal with. Its like, I know the truth but everyone else wants to create a different version of the truth at the expense of my life. I remember one time they even got into my messages and deleted something I sent my significant other that changed the context of a message that later came from her account and its just a whole big crapshow people are running on my life. Its psychologically draining. Because I know what is and people are trying to make it seem like I'm making up a truth that I want to be the truth and ignoring reality. I can't trust anyone around me, not because I'm in denial BUT because they spent so much time trying to make me think I was. If my significant other was considered ugly, unattractive and so on then, they wouldn't pull any of this sabotage mess. But its people's not wanting to see something great like that happen in my life. Just being happy with the woman I love and shaping my life into something great.

Now these people are putting me in a situation where I'll probably lose the woman I've know want to spend the rest of my life with. That's me losing the rest of my life and that's not like me being in shock and just needing time to get over it. Its not like I'm being forced to be without someone whose only purpose would be to fulfill my sexual needs. That's me knowing these people plotted to cost me someone who'd always be there for me, someone who I can always trust to be able to turn to, someone who I know I'd be happy coming home to as well as growing old with, a best friend, lover, wife, amazing woman, someone whose family I get along with, someone who is not blood related to me but still means everything to me, someone I can have lots a great memories together with, someone whose wellbeing and happiness I care about deeply, someone whose livelihood I care about, who I'd struggle to carry on with without or if she died (I mean, I remember back the day before Chirstmas 2012 I had come across a news report about a woman being stabbed to death by a man and the area mentioned was where S***y lived and I was super frantic and anxiety filled until I saw her that Christmas night. I didn't care about anything but that. I'm not the most expressive person but it doesn't change the fact that the news I read, made me feel like my world was about to fall apart.

The people who did so are real crap for trying to tear S***y and I apart.