If you're gay and horny, would you rather...

If you're gay and horny, who would you rather sleep with?

• Good-looking woman with great physique

Votes: 34 58.6%
  • Unattractive and least desirable guy according to your taste

Votes: 24 41.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Naomi Watts. You'd have to be awful gay to say no.

Maybe I just have an active ten percent.

That said, hey, I'm not proud. I have been known to have sex with ugly guys and make a damn fine fist of it. After all, under the right circumstance, I might be considered an option B myself.

Ah, sex. It's all good.

motoramic

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Question.

Why can;t str8 guys do the same as gay guys??? If you asked a str8 guy to take the nasty whore or the fag... he'd pick the fat bitch!!!!

Why is that? a least the good looking gay guy won't gross you out! NO?

Because straight guys in general love to fuck a vagina. Even though some might get into anal, at least they have choice between the two and with a guy it's only the anal. Straight guys love a nice warm hole when they're horny; and even with oral sex, it's easier for straight guys to put a mental block on an unattractive opposite sex than an "attractive" same sex. For gay guys, it is more complicated because gay guys can be either top, bottom or versatile. Maybe that the gays who answer to the good-looking woman tends to be more top and the gays who answer to the undesirable same sex tends to be more bottom. Hmm...

id3nt1ty_unkn0wn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If you're gay and horny, and have only two choices, would you rather sleep with a good looking woman with great physique or sleep with an unattractive and least desirable guy according to your taste?

Well my idea of undesirable really isn't very nice so it would definately have to be a good looking woman but a really hott one.

EBlend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have two answers, the simple one and the complicated one!

If it were just me, one on one with the other person, I'd jerk off.

HOWEVER, if there were another guy involved, someone that makes me hot, it'd be the woman for sure!

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
See, now. . .bisexual men don't have to worry about a dilemma like this; we'll sleep with whoever we like, and that sounds like it would mean the girl in this scenario.
Gotta agree with the Greek Dude...being bi does increase your pool of candidates (hah)...however, if I weren't sexually attracted to either choice (male or female)...there is always self loving!!!

thikcok

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Absolutely spot on DC.
Would go with the one that I found the most attractive and if neither of them were, then I would jackoff.
But remember guys .... u can still have a real good horny time with someone that isnt initially that attractive.
And dont fukkin tell me that u havent !!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you're gay and horny, and have only two choices, would you rather sleep with a good looking woman with great physique or sleep with an unattractive and least desirable guy according to your taste?

I guess it's too late to add something on to the post but anyway, if you're gay and would rather sleep with a woman, who would be your ideal woman? Naomi Watts? Pamela Anderson? Queen Latifah?

Sleep with the guy. Why should the beautiful people get the spoils?