If you're going to masturbate on a plane ride...

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seriously, have any of you ever masturbated on a commercial airplane except for in the privacy of the washroom? Were you caught?

I jerked off in the lounge of a 747 over the Pacific. I was alone and it was 3 in the morning. I was also sitting where I could hear anyone coming up the stairs, and would not be seen if the pilots left the cockpit.

dedrewm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ive been on many flight were things happend to me as a passenger and no one had a clue. Mostly long flights.

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I came in a guys hair after he fell asleep on me mid fuck. He was a closet case and left before i awoke the next morning. I would quite liked to have seen him explain his new hair product to his wife!

D_Keziah Binbanger

Experimental Member
Media
I came in a guys hair after he fell asleep on me mid fuck. He was a closet case and left before i awoke the next morning. I would quite liked to have seen him explain his new hair product to his wife!

"Hey darling, I didn't tell you before but I'm experimenting a new line of hair product. I'll have to tell 'em it is not good."

I don't know how the flight attendants couldn't see him. I've been on a flight two times (Montreal-Paris) and there was always one of them in sight.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Woman suing airline over flight incident

FORT WORTH, Texas, March 15 (UPI) -- A 21-year-old Texas woman is suing American Airlines for allegedly not protecting her from a man who masturbated near her on a recent flight.

The woman, whose identity has not been released to the public, alleges airline employees did not act appropriately when a man sat next to her while she slept on a March 19 flight and began to masturbate, the Fort Worth (Texas) Star-Telegram said Saturday.

The woman's $200,000 lawsuit alleges that when she awoke on the flight to Los Angeles, she found the man masturbating and "a substantial amount of an extremely sticky substance in her hair."

The woman reportedly was calmed by another passenger after making the discovery, while the man was taken into custody by police once the plane landed.

The suit alleges American Airlines employees informed police they had seen the man take the seat next to the woman, but did nothing to move him back to his assigned seat.

The Star-Telegram reported a spokesman for the airline said crew members took appropriate action.

Copyright 2008 by United Press International

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have doubt that the incident really happened. Maybe the women made up incident or was asleep and dreaming and confused a dream with reality. I mostly don't believe it happened.

I did a search of UPI and found their version of it: Woman suing airline over flight incident - UPI.com -- this one is the first I've seen in a mainstream news source. That doesn't mean it happened given that state of news vetting these days.