If you're less than "large", why are you on lpsg?

Are you around 7in?

• Smaller

Votes: 326 50.9%
  • Bigger

Votes: 314 49.1%

• Total voters

Wei

Admired Member
Media
Monterey Park (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Get over it Wei, you are above average for someone from the US. No matter how much you bitch, no one is going to give you a small cock.

Thanks man. Another guy the other day told me those figures I quoted him are wrong and that I'm way small at 6.5 inches. I told him that 6.5 inches is average, not small, and he just laughed at me and said: "Get real man! You're Asian. 6.5 inches is tiny!".... :(

Thanks man. Another guy the other day told me those figures I quoted him are wrong and that I'm way small at 6.5 inches. I told him that 6.5 inches is average, not small, and he just laughed at me and said: "Get real man! You're Asian. 6.5 inches is tiny!".... :(
Honestly, anyone reading this post, would disagree with “that guy”

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm way smaller. I'm only 6.5 inches... :(
Im sure you are just fine as you are. My guy says he is that size... Its just PERFECT for me. I never measured him. Dont need to.

Its like me looking at other womens boobs. Yes I do...many are bigger & others smaller. Would i like mine bigger ? Yes & no...have I accepted & do I love myself as is ? Yes....

Its great to see so many beautiful cocks, asses, tits, pussy etc....lets enjoy & not feel inadequate.....-:))) Love SELF !!!

Wei

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Im sure you are just fine as you are. My guy says he is that size... Its just PERFECT for me. I never measured him. Dont need to.

Its like me looking at other womens boobs. Yes I do...many are bigger & others smaller. Would i like mine bigger ? Yes & no...have I accepted & do I love myself as is ? Yes....

Its great to see so many beautiful cocks, asses, tits, pussy etc....lets enjoy & not feel inadequate.....-:))) Love SELF !!!

Thanks, man. Makes me feel even better...:)

scallylad85

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Because I dont have a big dick - therefore I am fascinated

I envy guys who have big dicks

I like to look at big dicks

I like to ride big dicks

I want to make friends with guys who are hung

Seemed a pretty logical place for me to join :worried: maybe not o_O

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks so much for improvng my confidence, man. It hit rock-bottom after that guy (the 2nd one to do so), totally dissed my dick.... feeling way better about it now....:)
Dont ever give your power away to another. Especially one who puts you down to " show off & feel better" it speaks volumes about THEM. You are just fine as you are -:)))

Wei

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Dont ever give your power away to another. Especially one who puts you down to " show off & feel better" it speaks volumes about THEM. You are just fine as you are -:)))

Thanks a lot man - a great piece of advice, which I shall heed...:)

Dick size has to be the most overrated thing in the world. I'm very average and most guys are. I've seen a few big ones in my day but mostly I just see pretty standard ones on the dudes I've been with or at the gym. I don't carry around a measuring tape with me and I've seen one or two pretty good sized ones but it's a fantasy that a large number of guys are walking around with 9 inches between their legs.

I'm on LPSG and don't have a large penis because I enjoy the topics and photos.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
According to the newest standards of mesurement...."6 inches" is now considered
on the charts as ...."Average"....with 7+ inches is now..."Large."

I have always considered myself small at 6" x 5.5" (until the new standards came out)
but now I can enjoy being "Average." But....no matter my size....I am more of a "S" in
the LPSG.....ie. a "SUPPORTER"

Btw, GaBulldog.......WAR EAGLE!!