If youre packing, you walk differently?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_JuanAFock, Jul 2, 2011.

?

Do you walk kind of funny because of your penis size?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    26.7%
  2. No

22 vote(s)
    73.3%
  1. D_JuanAFock

D_JuanAFock New Member

It has come to my attention, that women think that if you are packing big then you will walk kind of funny. Either that, or they were trying to get me to tell them if I was big or not. I am certainly not huge, especially when I am soft so I dont know for sure, but it isnt one of the things I have really paid attention to.

So, do you walk kind of funny because of your penis size?

2. vhailor48

vhailor48 Active Member

yeah i have noticed it too not on me im average but i saw a guy who was in the rite aid drug store young and sexy i stalked him around the store feasting my eyes on his massive bulge it was like a cantalope and he was a good looking guy but he definately had a strut to his walk with a slight lean back like he was leading with his big package
    it was super hot !!!!

3. D_JuanAFock

D_JuanAFock New Member

I more mean an inhibited movement, kinda wide legged walking... not strutting. That would have to do with confidence/ego and not penis size :p

Also, I am more interested in actual hung, not "I think hes hung but I never saw"

4. Stretch

Stretch New Member

I would say that ones walk has more to do with attitude. Why would a healthy penis of any size effect ones gait? To imagine otherwise would be only wishful fantasy fulfillment.

#4 Stretch, Jul 3, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2011
  5. D_JuanAFock

D_JuanAFock New Member

That is what I was thinking, but like I said I am not anywhere close to huge when soft... so I thought I would inquire.

6. Stretch

Stretch New Member

I think you were correct with your original thinking :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted