If you've got it flaunt it!

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by papi1962, Jan 30, 2010.

1. papi1962

papi1962 New Member

Albums:
    I say that if you have a bulge show it off. I show my bulge in my basketball shorts. That really turns me on when I look down & see my big cock protruding from the right side of the short. You can't see it but you can see I'm packin' some nice meat. Also when I see a guy showing off his package with a bulge I can tell you that it just sends me over the top. There is NOTHING sexier than seeing a guy shownig off his bulge!!

Summershorts likes this.
  2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

always a nice view!

3. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    L.M.A.O.! Mesh bball shorts are great. I wear boxers with them and sometimes you can see the outline of my penis.

Summershorts likes this.
  4. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

I totally agree!

It drives me wild when I see a hot, hung stud wearing tight jeans and showing off a big, juicy bulge going down his right or left pant leg.

YOU KNOW he wants people to see it and drool over it! It's an instant turn on for me. I wish more men who are well endowed would give us a treat and show of the size and shape of their dick by having a clearly visible penis line! :smile:

Any true stories about a particularly big and juicy bulge that you saw, guys?

5. DckHntr_09

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    all this talk about bulges is making want to see some pics of them. come on guys, don't be shy. lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice