If you've got it flaunt it!

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by papi1962, Jan 30, 2010.

1. papi1962

papi1962 New Member

Albums:
    I say that if you have a bulge show it off. I show my bulge in my basketball shorts. That really turns me on when I look down & see my big cock protruding from the right side of the short. You can't see it but you can see I'm packin' some nice meat. Also when I see a guy showing off his package with a bulge I can tell you that it just sends me over the top. There is NOTHING sexier than seeing a guy shownig off his bulge!!

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

always a nice view!

3. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    L.M.A.O.! Mesh bball shorts are great. I wear boxers with them and sometimes you can see the outline of my penis.

4. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

I totally agree!

It drives me wild when I see a hot, hung stud wearing tight jeans and showing off a big, juicy bulge going down his right or left pant leg.

YOU KNOW he wants people to see it and drool over it! It's an instant turn on for me. I wish more men who are well endowed would give us a treat and show of the size and shape of their dick by having a clearly visible penis line! :smile:

Any true stories about a particularly big and juicy bulge that you saw, guys?

5. DckHntr_09

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    all this talk about bulges is making want to see some pics of them. come on guys, don't be shy. lol

Draft saved Draft deleted