Ifriends?

ynghunglatin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm trying to convince my girl to do pron w/ me on cam, but id like to get paid for it, heard ifriends kinda works...
Anyone else got ideas, lemme know
Also, new pics in gallery
Peace

rmo2263

Experimental Member
Media
I use to host on ifriends and at that time they took I believe a full half of your money from traffic. But, you definetely get a lot of traffic. You can also set it up so certain localities can't see you , like lets say people from your hometown. its inexpensive but, they will take a reserve and put it in your account for credit card chargebacks. But, be prepared there are a lot of sick people out there, who will ask you to do things that may surprise you or depending on you may not. I also had a hard time at first discerning women from men since I was advertised in the straight chatroom. After a while you will get the hang of it and, be able to weed out the undesirables. The best way I think if you are apprehensive is to film sessions that are not live and then you can run that session all day long while doing something else and, there is no interaction. The down side is that you can only usually get away with charging half of a live session. But, I do know there was a huge market for couples. Good Luck.