Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
New

His huge pecs!!

Possibly by the best pecs and upper body in the world. Love how he posts sexy yet somewhat artistic or fashiony photos of himself. Though some look a bit to photoshop but he is still sexy as hell. What I would give to Ben able to rub my hands across that chest. And don’t get me started on those quads of his!

dfw051980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
New

His huge pecs!!

Possibly by the best pecs and upper body in the world. Love how he posts sexy yet somewhat artistic or fashiony photos of himself. Though some look a bit to photoshop but he is still sexy as hell. What I would give to Ben able to rub my hands across that chest. And don’t get me started on those quads of his!

justcurious88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He's hot, no doubt. I would NOT say no. That said, I don't think we actually know what he looks like. For one thing, he does seem to have an odd body shape, and like others have said here, some of his photos seem altered. It's something about his back and flanks. Also he seems to do a lot of strategic shots or strategic posing that may alter how he appears in photos.

dfw051980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's hot, no doubt. I would NOT say no. That said, I don't think we actually know what he looks like. For one thing, he does seem to have an odd body shape, and like others have said here, some of his photos seem altered. It's something about his back and flanks. Also he seems to do a lot of strategic shots or strategic posing that may alter how he appears in photos.

agreed but i also dont think he’s necessarily hiding the fact that his pics are altered. He’s going for artist hot i guess lol.
Regardless i believe under all that art and editing is a hot man lol

Reactions: azhdarnak