canadian88

Legendary Member
Media
Well...unfollowed since this is spreading like wildifre

E4ybBaSXoAkKVb5

Apparently hes always been a known racist? Saw some tweets explaining his behavior has been suspect for years. Apparently, he was jealous that a lot of white men were filming with more black men and that made him insecure. I could never imagine feeling insecure about men sleeping with other men with different skin tones. You must have some severe case of insecurity and deep self self hatred if the men you want to fuck just so happens to want to fuck other guys with different ethnic backgounds. God forbid people have a variety of tastes.

Dpderek

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

E4ybBaSXoAkKVb5

Apparently hes always been a known racist? Saw some tweets explaining his behavior has been suspect for years. Apparently, he was jealous that a lot of white men were filming with more black men and that made him insecure. I could never imagine feeling insecure about men sleeping with other men with different skin tones. You must have some severe case of insecurity and deep self self hatred if the men you want to fuck just so happens to want to fuck other guys with different ethnic backgounds. God forbid people have a variety of tastes.
Which is why I don’t feel sorry for him when he’s ranting in twitter about his mental health

Reglee

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

E4ybBaSXoAkKVb5

Still makes me cringe that he explained why he's attracted to him but then said he says it's unfortunate because he doesn't want a bottom who's taken any dick followed by "Especially black tops"

Reactions: BJB007