Iggy Pop

B_JigBohn9x8

Experimental Member
Media
I have a music video of Iggy Pop live in Paris. There are about 50,000 people in the audience.

For 2 songs he drops his jeans, and he has a very long big cock. It is much bigger than the photos above. You can't fake video, especially before an audience of 50,000 people.

snailtrail

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read an interview with Iggy Pop in Blender magazine I guess about two or three years ago and he claimed to have an 11" or 13" penis or somewhere in that ballpark. I just kind of thought that sounded like real bullshit, even if his body fat percentage is probably like 0.2%, which I assume would make his cock look pretty big.

Anybody know more?

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is that the same Iggy Pop who had a full-frontal nude of himself in his autobiography back in the 80s? I remember he had something big in that, but I guess 11+ is overstated. Let's give him 8, 9 maybe.

Big Bambu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I saw a better front-on pic a while ago. Looked like it was ~6 inches flaccid, max.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
DAMN!is nothin sacred?(lol) my man iggy's package being disscused?i don't like to think of my musical influences that way(the stooges rock still to this day)but hey,on a site like this? oh well.it just creeps me out a little.
sorta like when a female friend of mine talks about jerry cantrell bulgin' out all the time in his jeans.i don't wanna think of one of my favorite musicians like that..

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Can anyone help me out. Im trying to find the black & white full frontal nude of Iggy from 1971. If there is any more recent that would be great but this one is a personal favourite

the guy is 'huge'
:biggrin1:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can anyone help me out. Im trying to find the black & white full frontal nude of Iggy from 1971. If there is any more recent that would be great but this one is a personal favourite

the guy is 'huge'
:biggrin1:
Do a search. The pic was used on the greatest hits cd. Just do a search. You will find it.:smile:

sweatyblackballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
His cock is fuckin THICK and HUGE ... I remember watching him on a music show on Channel 4 called 'The White Room' and he was wearing PVC transparent trousers and no underwear, you could see that fat cock and them hairy balls. He is really UGLY though and a CRACKHEAD, but he has a cock to suck for years ...

jlr080281

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess it's a decent sized flaccid penis , but I wouldn't call it huge.

Also , he's pretty puny looking bodywise , so it probably looks bigger than it really is.