Iggy Pop

He's a horse rider, not a crackhead.

And he's a punk. Beautiful song. Sometimes punk has the loveliest melodies...

Here's a vid of him packing. He strips down to his briefs during the song. I never thought Iggy was attractive though his eyes are a startling azure occasionally giving him a startling boyish quality that's quite charming.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
He's odd yet interesting looking; there's a story of him being rejected for the draft/Army because his cock went stiff during the examinations.

Yes, what was the name of the John Water's film where Iggy Pop dons a bunny suit?

He's also in SNOW DAY.
That would be Cry Baby starring Johnny Depp.

I for the longest time had no idea that "Uncle Belvedere" (his character in that movie) was really Iggy Pop.

D_Harry_S_Taint

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is that the same Iggy Pop who had a full-frontal nude of himself in his autobiography back in the 80s? I remember he had something big in that, but I guess 11+ is overstated. Let's give him 8, 9 maybe.

Yes, in this autobiography "I need more", he explains that, to avoid military service, he went in the line for medical examination fully naked, and started to stroke his cock until het get an solid hardon.
Then a sergent see his 11 inches and Iggy is "fired"

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always heard he was well hung.

I met him once and found him to be a really decent human being with a wicked sense of humor. He's always smiling. Sorry, the moment wasn't such to get a look in his pants.

Love him and his music. The world could use more people like him. I know he's no saint, just a regular human like the rest of us.

"Lust for Life" is a great song to get you up and moving.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, Iggy is brilliant, as an artist and a dick-self-worshipper like me. He loves to show it off every time he gets a chance and says he thinks about it all the time. He's proof that a good hot cock doesn't need incorrect publicity. Obviously not 11 inches, which would look stupid on him, he's just fine the way he is and looks great at 60, great body and a true role model, throwing off all the drug problems the way he did. Great man. I'd love to suck his ass too.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People that claim anything over 10 inches must check a ruler again to educated themselves how 11-13 inches look.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Remember it was the Reagan Era that he was claiming that it was 11"+. Sort of the same theory as Vodoo Economics and the Trickle Down theory.

The man is talented and packing. Word was if you hooked up with him, you better have a few hours to spare because he had that Energizer Bunny Dick. Would go and go and go and go and go......

Ryder239

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What the hell is that snaking down his right leg?

image_010.jpg

oralhijinks

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Seventeen dollars and thirty nine cents (mostly in quarters), and a 100 count roll of forty two cent postage stamps. :smile:

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
There are a number of photos of Iggy Pop whipping out his cock on stage (it was one of his favorite things to do). He's not massively large or anything. Perhaps a little over average.

Ryder239

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, soft he looks just a little larger than average but he's also soft in his videos. Never found any hard pics of him. In this one either he stuffed a well carved salami or he was a major grower. Anyway, back in the day lots of rock frontmen showed it off and it was fun going with a friend, pointing it out and exchanging looks when they put crotch shots on the jumbo screen.