Ignore Or...?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hypothetically:

You have an ex who has contacted you out of the blue. She has done this many times before. Always what has happened is you will see her for one night and she will be gone until whenever she next decides to contact you.

Do you ignore her for once or do you try and explain to her how much of a cold hearted bitch she is...which you have done before numerous times and which she seems to "forget"?

Would you agree that if she really cared she would stay for more than one night?

Has anyone ever been in a similar situation and had a happy outcome?

Don't ignore her. Tell her no, and why - you need to sort this once and for all. It ain't fair to keep messin you up all the time.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Do you ignore her for once or do you try and explain to her how much of a cold hearted bitch she is...which you have done before numerous times and which she seems to "forget"?

Explain it as clearly as possible, and, if you can, leave out the insults.
They'll leave you feeling dirty.
Do this each time she calls you. (You must have been giving in regularly.)
Also: insults can come off as a form of engagement, leading her to think there's more possibility there ... not what you want to convey.
Unless it is.

Last edited:

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
My initial response would be to explain to her that you don't want her in your life anymore if she doesn't respect your feelings. However, given that you have tried telling her before without any luck, I say ignore her. NO ONE likes to be ignored, but after a while of not being engaged, she'll get the hint and move on.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What annoys me is that I will hear nothing from her for six months and then she will contact me. No sorry, no explanation of why she has ignored me etc.

Is that what people normally do? I mean if I did that to someone I would explain myself and apologise.

The other thing is that she has ignored me so perhaps it is only right that I should ignore her.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Either you ignore her and she goes away... or you ignore her and she harasses you. I think you would be better off telling her. Just so that she will definitely leave you alone.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
She's just in it for the sex, like a lot of males are accused of doing. Obviously that is not enough for you, you sweet romantic. Yes, you must quit hinting and insist.

cece

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hypothetically, it sounds like she's using you as her fuck buddy. If you're getting something out of it too, then I think it's fine for her and you to continue this way.

But hypothetically, if you're hurt every time she leaves you the day after, do yourself a favor and stop subjecting yourself to her cruelty. You should just be completely honest with her, tell her no nicely the next time, and ignore her future calls.

Hypothetically, I can't see anything good come out of a relationship where she keeps loving and leaving you.