• my fingers are sore

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i've been criticized on this site (and probably always will be) but i'm seeing a pattern of what seems like the same people launching attacks any and everywhere they feel connected to some higher power and worthy to pass judgment and make personal attacks on other members. since the MODS seem to allow certain disrespectful practices to continue, i've found it useful to simply block people who make personal remarks about me (criticizing a post is one thing, calling someone a troll or douchebag is another). anyway i'm curious how many members have had no problems with receiving negative comments and how many find themselves hitting the ignore button fairly often so i just wanna know how many people are utilizing that precious, precious ignore button

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmm...I've never had anyone openly talk about me until recently, but I'm sure I've been set on ignore from others who find my slightly daft ramblings a bit annoying.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmmm...I've never had anyone openly talk about me until recently, but I'm sure I've been set on ignore from others who find my slightly daft ramblings a bit annoying.

i've already got an example in here, the second post is someone who seems to be following me, dogging me out. i hope you find his or her comments amusing cuz they're falling on deaf ears over here

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
i'm curious how many find themselves hitting the ignore button fairly often so i just wanna know how many people are utilizing that precious, precious ignore button

I have put a couple people on ignore, briefly.
You know, you are fairly confrontational, which I don't object to in principle, but it will get the dander of certain people up ... and you should resign yourself to that.

:crucified:

Welcome back, Mem. :rolleyes:

Mem? R U seerius?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You know, you are fairly confrontational, which I don't object to in principle, but it will get the dander of certain people up ... and you should resign yourself to that.

unfortunately that's in my nature but i'm definitely taking steps to improve, if you read my previous posts even ones in recent days you'll see i'm trying to spend less time arguing about whether or not i'm a douche and more time discussing the things i came here to discuss and i'm definitely trying to be more respectful towards other members cuz last week i was a nasty lil somethin

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never had anyone that I wanted to put on ignore. Everyone has always been very nice to me. But frankly I have never said anything as arrogant, insulting and offensive as you did on your little racial rant. I don't even think you realize how offensive your remarks were to EVERYONE not just the ones that bothered to respond to your insults.

Reactions: Gj816

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
unfortunately that's in my nature but i'm definitely taking steps to improve, if you read my previous posts even ones in recent days you'll see i'm trying to spend less time arguing about whether or not i'm a douche and more time discussing the things i came here to discuss and i'm definitely trying to be more respectful towards other members cuz last week i was a nasty lil somethin

Yes, you are recently less heinous, marley.
Keep it up and you'll be a star.:cool:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've been criticized on this site (and probably always will be) but i'm seeing a pattern of what seems like the same people launching attacks any and everywhere they feel connected to some higher power and worthy to pass judgment and make personal attacks on other members. since the MODS seem to allow certain disrespectful practices to continue, i've found it useful to simply block people who make personal remarks about me (criticizing a post is one thing, calling someone a troll or douchebag is another). anyway i'm curious how many members have had no problems with receiving negative comments and how many find themselves hitting the ignore button fairly often so i just wanna know how many people are utilizing that precious, precious ignore button
I will be trying it out on you, you will be the first one to receive this dubious distinction/honor/dishonor/badge-of-disgrace. So far I have found absolutely nothing-diddly squat-in any of your antagonistic posts (several of the topics which you've opened in particular) worth reading. Might as well clear a few lines of screen by zapping you. I chose only to respond in this one, so you'd at least know why.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I will be trying it out on you, you will be the first one to receive this dubious distinction/honor/dishonor/badge-of-disgrace. So far I have found absolutely nothing-diddly squat-in any of your antagonistic posts (several of the topics which you've opened in particular) worth reading. Might as well clear a few lines of screen by zapping you. I chose only to respond in this one, so you'd at least know why.

oh lord i throw myself at your mercy, northland has discluded me from his life

:mad:how dare he do this to me?!?!

:frown1:why doesn't he like me

:eek:maybe he didn't really mean it, he's not ignoring me

:tongue:eek:h that's right, i don't care about the opinion of someone who trolls the site, views one of my threads and forms misguided judgments about me, not knowing enough about me to put in a pot. northland, wherever you are, i doubt you ever did notice me way up on that mighty throne of yours

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I haven't had the need to use the ignore button. Marley, I enjoy reading your views..because they are just that-- your opinion. I respect the fact that we are all who we are based on our values, upbringing, and experiences. If we all had the same opinion, well we would be boring! Don't let it get you down bro--

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I haven't had the need to use the ignore button. Marley, I enjoy reading your views..because they are just that-- your opinion. I respect the fact that we are all who we are based on our values, upbringing, and experiences. If we all had the same opinion, well we would be boring! Don't let it get you down bro--

i don't, i take it all in with a grain of salt and a shot of tequila. and remind myself of the sandpaper analogy

D_Theophallus Kneedgroin

Account Disabled
Media

If you say bro one more time...I'm putting you on ignore! :tongue::wink:

Anyway...I've never used ignore on the board but have used it many times in chat!