I'll be gone for a while

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My reasons for leaving:

There seems to be a lot of negative sentiment on the board lately, perhaps it's just my perspective, but it's no longer a really positive thing to come here for me, I don't contribute much anyways, so it's really not a big deal either way.

I also want to spend some time being less phallocentric and narcisistic, hanging out at a website about how wonderful big penises are, is somewhat counterproductive to that end.

No-one has offended me, I'm not upset about anything. I'm not leaving angry.

I may be back, I may not, if I am, I don't know when. I know I'll miss some of the personalities around here, so I probably will be back.

I'm only writing this because some people have asked me before where I was when I was absent.

To the friends I've made here; I bid you well!
To the people here who I would have liked to know better; I'm sorry I didn't have the chance.
To everyone; Take care, and remember, "Speak softly, and carry a big dick"

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good luck Roosevelt.

The board has been going through some changes with new Mods settling in and some of the previous ones bowing out. Like the others have said the board does ebb and flow.

Hope to see you again when you feel the right is right to come back.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Aw shucks! Just when I was beginning to make your acquaintance. Hurry back.... I like a good honest narcissist, definitely not a bad thing :wink:.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm saddened whenever anyone leaves a forum because they're unhappy with what's happening - or not happening as the case may be. However I think we all need to take time out occasionally, particularly from involvements which we feel have become burdensome or no longer satisfying. I hope very much that you will feel ready and able to come back one day soon.

That said I think it's worth remembering that a forum, any forum that is, can only really be what people choose to make it. Maybe if you're dissatisfied with what's happening there's a case for 'hanging on in there' and doing your best to change it for the better.

Best wishes

Adrian :smile:

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for all the kindness in this thread, and the nice PM's and Emails everybody,

I wanted to clarify that I'm really not leaving because I've been offended or upset or anything like that, the main reason for my absence is my desire to focus on the things in my life that are more important than my dick.

I've realized that I'm a bit more narcisitic than I'd like to be, and while I don't think that's always wrong, I've got a lot of reasons not to be right now, so I'm trying to focus my energy on things more beneficial to my fellow man. (it sounds a lot more noble than it really is, I promise)

I imagine I'll be back from time to time, especially if people keep sending me emails telling me that I need to come check this or that thread out... :smile:

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wanted to clarify that I'm really not leaving because I've been offended or upset or anything like that, the main reason for my absence is my desire to focus on the things in my life that are more important than my dick.
Whew! For a while there I thought maybe I had scared another decent guy away--

I've realized that I'm a bit more narcisitic than I'd like to be, and while I don't think that's always wrong, I've got a lot of reasons not to be right now, so I'm trying to focus my energy on things more beneficial to my fellow man. (it sounds a lot more noble than it really is, I promise)
What's wrong with a little narcisism? It can be perfected to an art form if done correctly-- but; you need to do what's best for you.

I imagine I'll be back from time to time, especially if people keep sending me emails telling me that I need to come check this or that thread out... :smile:
This needs to be repeated.

Anyway, good to see you are okay and that you are moving forward. Keep us informed--some of us are the curious sorts.