Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Callum hated going home for the holidays

he grew up in a small town in the south west of england, his parents were perfectly ordinary middle class people, his dad worked an office job his mum a therapist

almost everyone who lived there never left, generations of family only a street away from eachother

callum couldnt wait to get out of there, so when he got accepted to a university in london he left on the first train available and threw himself into london life

most saturday and sunday nights he could be found shirtless dancing into the wee hours at a rave, or in a strangers bed getting fucked leaving on the first tube train in the morning, never catching a name

he had cut his hair short and dyed it blonde, began working out obsessively and he changed his entire wardrobe, he worked hard to cover his folksy west country accent

he had avoided going home the last 2 years but he had to go home this year

as the train pulled up he grit his teeth hearing the country accents around him at the station

he walked up his parents front path

“hello my love!” beamed his mum “you are so thin, are you not eating in the big city!?”

“yes mum im eating” he grumbled looking around at the tacky fake tree, the tinsel, the twinkling coloured fairy lights, not an ounce of chic

he went upstairs to dump his suitcase in his old room, cringing at his former self

he opened the bathroom door for a quick piss and jumped stumbling into an older man having a shave at the sink

“mum who the fuck is that upstairs!?” he scowled

“your uncle dave! Oh you wont remember him he moved away when you were a baby, hes your dads oldest friend!”

no kidding thought callum

“then hes not my uncle?”

“not by blood love, but you know how it is in these parts”

“stop calling me love!” skulked callum

he went to his room and checked the local hook up opportunities

he got changed, declined his mums dinner and ran out the door to meet “married discrete” 2 villages over

by the time he got home all the lights were out, he knew his breath smelled of alcohol but he was 20 years old

“do you know what time it is?”

callum jumped, stood in the kitched pouring himself a drink was “uncle” dave

“your mum stayed up for hours but eventually went to bed, a simple text would have been nice, she worries”

“last I checked your not my real uncle” callum scoffed stumbling up the stairs

dave tutted shaking his head

every christmas activity callum made an excuse to sneak off to get laid, hooking up with all the sad lonely married men

xmas eve he received a message from horsehungdaddy his pictures looked insanely big and his talk made callum think he was in for a fun night

“you sure we cant talk you into attending midnight mass?” mum asked

“no mum im good thanks though” callum mumbled trying to get his hair just so

“no worries I will send the vicar your love!” she smiled kissing him on the cheek

as she left callum swiped at the red lipstick mark she left on his cheek

he crept down the stairs but stopped dead in his tracks seeing dave sat on the couch watching christmas tv

“im just popping out” callum said headed for the door

“on christmas eve?” dave asked “i cant imagine where is more important than staying home with your family”

“you wouldnt get it!” callum scoffed

“i was young once!” chuckled dave “try me”

“your not my uncle I dont have to explain anything to you” callum scowled

“let me guess, your off out to get some sex” dave said his face shifting from a kindly warm gent to something more dangerous

“if you must know tonight is the one night “horsehungdaddy” can meet, his wife is also attending midnight mass, and he plans to rearrange my insides!”

“you like big dicks?” dave pondered standing and walking over to callum

“who doesnt?” callum scoffed

“why didnt you say so!” beamed dave pushing callum to his knees and grinding his face against the crotch of daves jeans

callums eyes opened wide, whatever was in his jeans couldnt be real

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
dave sat back sipping his drink

when he had heard there was a size queen cock whore he had never thought it would be sullen callum, his college friends son

“you should meet him! He went crazy over my cock! I filmed it!”

on the phones screen he saw a pale slim frame whimpering and moaning, graham aiming the camera at his mirrored wardrobe

dave had to admit his dick was getting hard

graham pulled the whimpering little sluts hair and he almost dropped the phone into his beer

red faced and groaning was callum

that night as they took turns fucking a guy they picked up from the bar dave had to admit his mind was elsewhere formulating a plan

he had to wait til the house was empty, and callum was home, not running out the door for another big dick top

once sharon and bob left for midnight mass and drinks at the neighbours he knew what he had to do

“i thought you were used to big cocks?” dave scoffed as callum gagged again at the half way point of his cock

callum scowled, he had never met a cock he couldnt deep throat but dave had a lot of girth on him, it looked like hed barely fit in a pringles can

dave pushed callums face into his heavy ball sack, “while you catch your breath and let your jaw recover!” he growled feeling callum lap at his heavy balls

callum returned his attention to the monster cock standing rock hard and dripping

dave put his drink down and put his hands on callums head “perhaps a little assistance

it felt like a steel bar was being forced down his gullet, forced passed the mid point, he held callum tightly there for a moment, then allowed callum to pull off, coughing and spluttering, “see, much better!”

callum was annoyed, he had never met a cock he couldnt tame, and here was this old man making him a slobbery mess

dave turned callum around bending him over the coffee table, he pulled down his jeans discovering he was weairng a jock he practically growled in lust

he knelt and spread his firm toned cheeks, his little asshole pink and tight, amazing to think many of his big dick buddies had fucked him

callum whimpered feeling daves hot wet tongue at his pucker, his beard bristles adding a new sensation

dave had gotten very good with his tongue over the years, he realised early on he had to get good at using his tongue if he wanted to stand a chance at fucking with his big thick cock

after what felt like hours callum felt dave stand up he looked back, dave was undressing, for a man his age dave had a tight body, salt and pepper chest hair and treasure trail, leading to a neatly trimmed bush, hanging bellow daves monster cock looking even bigger, harder and angrier than before dave stood callum up and removed his jeans, ripping open his shirt to remove it

usually callum would have complained, the shirt had been designer and very expensive but in this moment he had much much bigger things to worry about

dave lay callum on the coffee table raisng his legs and placing them on his shoulders

“take a deeo breath callum” he smirked

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
callum gripped the table so hard the wood sounded like it would splinter

if he didnt know any better callum could have sworn dave was shoving the end of a baseball bat up his ass

this was the part of fucking dave always loved, breaking in a smug hot piece of ass turning them into a whimpering puddle of jelly

“keep breathing” dave growled feeling callums vice like grip around his cock

slowly but surely callum relaxed his grip on the coffee table as he felt daves salt and pepper pubes against his body, dave grunted pausing feeling callums ass slowly relaxing, dave grinded his crotch against callums ass making him gasp

callum whimpered as dave began to withdraw then he pushed in this time with force, making callum whimper

dave smirked picking up the pace feeling callum fully submit to him and his horse cock

time to show off

dave grabbed callum around the back and shoulders lifting him easily off the coffee table, he stood and pinned him against the wall bouncing him off his horse cock

callum gasped admiring daves tight body, his abdomen tensing as he both held him up with ease and ruined his ass for all men in the future

“you love this cock dont you!” growled dave with a sneer

callum nodded

“you want it again dont you?”

nod

“i have some demands”

daves demands felt unreasonable, but with his cock up his ass callum couldnt help but comply to his wishes

time to bring it home dave grinned

he power fucked callum making him scream out, dave could feel callums ass rhytmically tensing around his cock

“quit resisting..... cum on my cock..... I know you want to!”

callum whimpered as his load splattered against his sweaty torso

dave roared biting callums neck flooding his well fucked ass with his potent seed, his impossibly big balls tightening

callum just managed to get himself into the shower as his parents arrived home, dave welcomed them home in pyjama bottoms, not even a hair out of place, it was impressve

for the rest of the holiday callum stayed home, ate meals with his family, was pleasant

one evening callums mum knocked on the bathroom door

“hey dave, sorry to bother you when your having a bath!”

“no worries” dave shouted through the door

“i dont know what you did but you really got through to callum! So thank you!”

“oh it was my..... pleasure!” dave shouted through the door with a slight grunt

callims mum shrugged and walked away

dave finally released callums head

“youd better join me in the shower you are a mess!” dave smirked smearing callums spit and his own cum over callums face, callum got in the shower bent forward knowing despite cumming that dave would fuck him, one hand over callums mouth to keep him quiet, he had done it every evening sinc christmas eve

callums mum sat in the kitchen filling in all the trips home callum was planning for next year, and all of daves trips to london for work, he had offered to pop in to check up on callum while he was there, such a kind friend

dave growled as he felt callums cum splatter the tile as his 5th load of the day shot deep in callum, there was no way he was letting this ass go, and if that meant meeting up with him regularly to remind him he owned his ass, so be it

THE END

Campisi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
callum gripped the table so hard the wood sounded like it would splinter

if he didnt know any better callum could have sworn dave was shoving the end of a baseball bat up his ass

this was the part of fucking dave always loved, breaking in a smug hot piece of ass turning them into a whimpering puddle of jelly

“keep breathing” dave growled feeling callums vice like grip around his cock

slowly but surely callum relaxed his grip on the coffee table as he felt daves salt and pepper pubes against his body, dave grunted pausing feeling callums ass slowly relaxing, dave grinded his crotch against callums ass making him gasp

callum whimpered as dave began to withdraw then he pushed in this time with force, making callum whimper

dave smirked picking up the pace feeling callum fully submit to him and his horse cock

time to show off

dave grabbed callum around the back and shoulders lifting him easily off the coffee table, he stood and pinned him against the wall bouncing him off his horse cock

callum gasped admiring daves tight body, his abdomen tensing as he both held him up with ease and ruined his ass for all men in the future

“you love this cock dont you!” growled dave with a sneer

callum nodded

“you want it again dont you?”

nod

“i have some demands”

daves demands felt unreasonable, but with his cock up his ass callum couldnt help but comply to his wishes

time to bring it home dave grinned

he power fucked callum making him scream out, dave could feel callums ass rhytmically tensing around his cock

“quit resisting..... cum on my cock..... I know you want to!”

callum whimpered as his load splattered against his sweaty torso

dave roared biting callums neck flooding his well fucked ass with his potent seed, his impossibly big balls tightening

callum just managed to get himself into the shower as his parents arrived home, dave welcomed them home in pyjama bottoms, not even a hair out of place, it was impressve

for the rest of the holiday callum stayed home, ate meals with his family, was pleasant

one evening callums mum knocked on the bathroom door

“hey dave, sorry to bother you when your having a bath!”

“no worries” dave shouted through the door

“i dont know what you did but you really got through to callum! So thank you!”

“oh it was my..... pleasure!” dave shouted through the door with a slight grunt

callims mum shrugged and walked away

dave finally released callums head

“youd better join me in the shower you are a mess!” dave smirked smearing callums spit and his own cum over callums face, callum got in the shower bent forward knowing despite cumming that dave would fuck him, one hand over callums mouth to keep him quiet, he had done it every evening sinc christmas eve

callums mum sat in the kitchen filling in all the trips home callum was planning for next year, and all of daves trips to london for work, he had offered to pop in to check up on callum while he was there, such a kind friend

dave growled as he felt callums cum splatter the tile as his 5th load of the day shot deep in callum, there was no way he was letting this ass go, and if that meant meeting up with him regularly to remind him he owned his ass, so be it

THE END
Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeah man what a hot story:)