i'll be on later tonight.

Discussion in 'Webcams / Cyber Connections' started by iwishiwasbigger, Nov 24, 2008.

1. iwishiwasbigger

iwishiwasbigger New Member

Nov 6, 2008
    i'll be on later tonight. i'd like look at my first huge cock via webcam. I'm talking long and thick. shaved, uncut, veiny are a plus.
    I am straight but sometimes I like to look at a huge penis...probably because mine isn't and i like to imagine myself have a big penis.... or the thought of that big penis pleasing a women, stretching her out and deep penetrations.... something I can't do.

I am willing to share pictures other than the ones on my gallery. Please have patience though, since I'd have to take them (any suggestions on how to take the pictures and what angles to take them are welcome). And if I am impressed I might show off mine in action via webcam...no promise it'd be tonight though since i live in the same room with my roommate so privacy is rare.

Also willing to trade the recorded webcam video for yours or pics.

If you're a female, I'd be willing to trade the video, perform live for you if I can, in return for a picture/video or you encouraging me and making sexy sounds via mic or phone... or webcam together.

Kudos if you would like to masturbate at the same time, but again, privacy may be an issue so I'll let you guys know when I'm online...

Please pm me for details, msn, yahoo, aim, email for trading, etc... This is later for tonight. Thanks. I really hope my first online webcam experience will be awesome and exciting.
  2. timthorian

timthorian New Member

Nov 4, 2008
    wanna mebeam chat?
Draft saved Draft deleted