Ill do anything for love...

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by hung_big@Feb 19 2005, 06:09 PM
I'll do anything for love, but I won't risk fighting Chris' mom and ending up as some sex offender  :(

AWW BABES! That is so cute...

For me...I'll do anythin for love AND there won't be any buts...

I have been hospitalized so far for suicidal attempts, cutting, burning and other stuff. This is all for nixxy...*kisses*
[post=284563]Quoted post[/post]​

Chris, what happens to Nixxy when you succeed in a suicide attempt?? If you truly care for him as you say you do then stop the crap and just wait it out. You'll be of age soon enough.

hung_big: I am, I am. I've stopped doing all that shit since I was able to talk to him. Thanks for the concern though....

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Self-injury is the simple matter. Let me guess: Physical pain is easier to deal with. Either way, reserve one place for SI, preferably one with a first-aid kit, and wait fifteen minutes before going there.

Suicide's a lot harder to deal with. It's easy to do, mind you, but what about those left behind? Forget about curtains; it's like planting a bomb under the stage and leaving all the extras to pick up the pieces.

ziggity

Sexy Member
Media
my aunt makes my uncle keep his guns in his attic.. *whip-crack!*

enough of that. if/when i'm married, my guns stay where i want em. i'll gladly divorce first ;p

zzorus

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by hung_big@Feb 21 2005, 09:07 AM
I am, I am. I've stopped doing all that shit since I was able to talk to him. Thanks for the concern though....
[post=284728]Quoted post[/post]​

I, for one, am relieved to hear it. I'm sure others are too.

It's good to see you posting away.