Illinois - Looking for a 18-25 male for my hot girlfriend

buffstud4u

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got a great looking girlfriend who I want to watch w/a good looking 18-25 y/o stud. I'm str8, but may join in to dbl team her only.

Must be well built, cute, and large cock.

She is beyond a 10, absolutely.

hornyjenny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am going back to chicago next weekend friday to monday, and i would love to find a big cock to have fun with.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is the second time you've asked for guys to come and fuck someone you're pitching as gorgeous, gorgeous women don't have any need to have someone pimp them out.

Anyone daft enough to reply to you saying they're game deserves all they'll probably get.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is the second time you've asked for guys to come and fuck someone you're pitching as gorgeous, gorgeous women don't have any need to have someone pimp them out.

Anyone daft enough to reply to you saying they're game deserves all they'll probably get.

Good one, Princess. Snap!

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
D

deleted136887

I am going back to chicago next weekend friday to monday, and i would love to find a big cock to have fun with.
I'll hijack my Flite tonite to be in Chicago...You can nhave a LOT of fun with my cock.

I don't agree that . My girlfriend, who is hot, gorgeous and likes the odd monster cock once in a while. She prefers when I do the setting up. It's safe and it becomes something we do together. Sort of surrogate sexual experience.

Sure, this guy might be faking - but generally there are loads of married and attached men wanting to see their wifes/girlfriends with very hung males. And what a lucky situation for an attached woman to be in.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

you caught another fake lmaoo good for you SP

feeb14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have to kind of agree with McEwan, although sometimes I wonder if its because of where we are located that its a problem(thats Scotland btw).

It is not actually that easy to find suitable guys, it has happened and I expect it to continue to happen but its often very frustrating. So many guys happy to bullshit and can do the talk but not much else!

Luckily at the moment we are in the position of having one suitable guy (ie decent cock and nice body) pretty much up for it whenever.

If only he was bi and I could watch him with my bf then he would be perfect!

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Guys who want to watch their hot girlfriends with other guys that have much larger penises than them.

So that makes two off-the-wall fetishes I've learned about today. I wonder what the word for this one is, since the other one was definitely "amazonian foot fetish".