Illusions

Mr.caramel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wondering if any other guys have noticed certain angles that make them look even bigger than they already are. Because my dick curves up towards my stomach a girl standing in front of me will think im much longer than i am.
What about everyone else.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One thing have found since coming to this site is the dick photos are all taken in weird dull light, or weird angles etc. Why can't they just take a pic of their cock, standing up, side on ,erect, lights on?
Drives me nuts seeing all the weird concealing angles guys take pics of their cocks with here.

:smile:
Honey

P.S I don't think it's fooling anyone when you try to make it look bigger than it is

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me mention the other side of illusions here, or why guys can easily err judging their size, especially considering themselves and others as small. Well, rephrasing what I've heard twice now, but actually it's logical. The problem is, the penis has to compare to really large things in the place where it is. thighs are rather large, the torso can also be pretty big, so unless you're super-huge soft and hard, and have not gotten a number of your size, it's not uncommon to be "small by looks".

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Snakebyte, I just saw your pics......I have a few comments I would like to whisper in your ear while you fuck me :biggrin1:

Honey

D.G.

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The technique is to find a camera angle that makes it look as if your cock goes further up your torso than it really does!

For example if I lie on my back and photograph from above, my cock doesn't touch my tummy button, but if I sit up slightly and photograph from in front I can make it look like it goes past.

One thing have found since coming to this site is the dick photos are all taken in weird dull light, or weird angles etc. Why can't they just take a pic of their cock, standing up, side on ,erect, lights on?
Drives me nuts seeing all the weird concealing angles guys take pics of their cocks with here.

Honey

P.S I don't think it's fooling anyone when you try to make it look bigger than it is

Just wondering... are my pics well taken???... i've got all kinds of pics so

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Snakebyte, I just saw your pics......I have a few comments I would like to whisper in your ear while you fuck me :biggrin1:

Honey

lol thanks darling
I wouldn't hesitate if I hadn't a gf

( i am [SIZE=-1]Sagittarius that means monogamy :wink: )

You can whisper per pm anyway if you want
[/SIZE]

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just wondering if any other guys have noticed certain angles that make them look even bigger than they already are.

You'd prefer photos which delibrately made the hardware look smaller?

Low distortion is easy to talk about but hard to achieve. The main problem is perspective, well-known to any photography geek. Mapping a three-dimensional surface to a two-dimensional image inevitably involves distortion of some sort. The trick is to know your equipment and the subject well enough to be able to control the distortion in any particular shooting situation. So, for example, you don't normally take face portraits with a 35mm camera and a 50mm lens, because the subject will almost certainly think the photo makes his nose look too big. And it does. The hot lenses for protraits are more in the 100 to 130mm range, for exactly that reason.

This is not the same problem as optical distortion in the lens. Modern digitals have much worse optical distortion than the old film cameras.

weecallum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
it is easy to create an enlargement distortion (whether intentional or not) with a close-up shot, where the cock is closer to the lens than any other part of the body. this type of distortion can make it hard to judge true size.

it becomes easier to assess true proportions when more of the subject's body is included in the picture, but even then some angles are likely to be more flattering than others.

the camera never lies, but sometimes it can bend the truth :smile:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Uncut says it very well. It is hard taking pictures of yourself. Additionally, I might add that it is extremely difficult to take pictures of yourself when hard.

Mr.caramel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Honey

I dont mean people that try to decieve others i just mean that they look in the mirror and say man i look real nice(standing, sitting) like this. One should never misconstru there size on purpose

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Honey

Not ALL of us go for weird dull light Honey.I much prefer natural sunlight as I think the photos always look better.The UK has been covered in cloud lately so photo opportunities have been rare.
As Uncut says it can be tricky photographing yourself and if you're trying to take a side on erection shot,if you're concentrating on getting the camera in position and getting the lighting right the cock tends to start pointing floorwards!
We have to be photographer,model,and ''fluffer'' rolled into one. :biggrin1:

deepthroat512

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree... closeups distort size too, I'm guilty of it. I should upload a vid I made... once I put my hand down on my dick, you really get a perspective.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
God I love this board. I woke up this morning to see this thread and have now seen two of the most gorgeous cocks.

Yorkie, Perfection, simply the best cock I have seen on here or in real life in a LONG while.

Gamel , Your cock is amazing. Your pictures also are very good and show it as it is. Thanks for making me look, you gave me some inspiration for my morning duties :biggrin1:

Honey