Illusions

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alas no it doesn't sound as good, I am however in Thailand in December if thats closer? hahahha :smile: ( also will be in UK in August 07, on route from Russia to vist family, wanna meet for coffee? )

Since we just have galleries here to lust over, I will take some pics in the sun around my pool for you this weekend, I will write hi yorkie on my arse :tongue:

:smile:

Honey

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gamel, Of course ..... my bed is a warm inviting place to hang out on a Sunday afternoon ya know :rolleyes:

Honey

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alas no it doesn't sound as good, I am however in Thailand in December if thats closer? hahahha :smile: ( also will be in UK in August 07, on route from Russia to vist family, wanna meet for coffee? )

Since we just have galleries here to lust over, I will take some pics in the sun around my pool for you this weekend, I will write hi yorkie on my arse :tongue:

Honey
Wow,you're a real international jetsetter aren't you? I'll be in Leeds next week and Manchester after that.:rolleyes:
If I'm in your vicinity in August I'd certainly meet up.:smile:
I look forwards to your new sunny pics! :cool:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the first couple of pics i took when i first got my webcam had to, by necessity, be rather close up which i think CAN be misleading. so i tried to take a few more pics from different angles as well to give as full a showing as possible. oddly enough, when i show people my pics, it's the later ones they seem to prefer. lol. (the first three i've uploaded here are the later ones. the last two are my earlier experiments)

the weird thing is...i've had people in real life that i've messed around with or who've just seen it think it was much bigger than it actually is. not quite sure how to explain that. i'm a tall guy, too, so it's not a matter of relative proportion or anything. i dunno.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have a webcam so I don't know what quality they're capable of.All of my photos are taken with a Fuji FinePix A120.
I haven't been using it very long but I'm pleased with the results so far (as is Honey :biggrin1: ).

When on cam, the women say I am a monster. I think the other guys they see on cam were lieing about thier " 8" " size lol, so when the ladys see me they think i am soo huge.

D_Oldman Rivver

Experimental Member
Media
I was gonna start a thread on this but noticed this one. b4 i get to my question tho, i have to say that in my 1st pic i tend to look maybe a little bigger and i think it DOES have to do with not just angle but also the fact that i am elevated a little more at the lower portion of my bod, so i guess i may be cheating there a little:rolleyes2:
Anyways, my question is "If you look at a pic of a guy that is, lets say, 8" long and 5" around, and then another pic of another guy with the exact pose also 8" long, but 6" around, will the 1st one look longer in the illusional sense because his girth is not as much?"