Im 18 and only 10cm long!

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
please don't reproduce, i'm sure people will fuck just for the friendlyness or social rather than sexual fun of it.

please don't pass those genes on to another guy who will suffer their whole life
please don't reproduce, until atleast, somekind of way of removing or selecting better genes comes about

i hope a real medical or genetic solution comes about for you, but as for now just please don't have kids.

a nice bod is another few ammo for you

september24

Just Browsing
Media
please don't reproduce, i'm sure people will fuck just for the friendlyness or social rather than sexual fun of it.

please don't pass those genes on to another guy who will suffer their whole life
please don't reproduce, until atleast, somekind of way of removing or selecting better genes comes about

i hope a real medical or genetic solution comes about for you, but as for now just please don't have kids.

a nice bod is another few ammo for you

You're a seriously disturbed individual; it saddens me that people like you even exist; if the most important thing in your life is your dick, you've got serious issues. You probably have enough time on your hands to think about those issues since your crappy job most likely doesn't require any mental capacity or imply intellectual effort of any kind.

Not that moving merchandise around or working in a factory line isn't challenging, because i'm sure it must be, for you.

P.S. I just noticed you're gay; good, at least we know you won't reproduce.

Last edited:

D_nugbutfr

Just Browsing
Media
dude please don't worry about it first of all be grateful for what you have. You said you are only 18 your penis is going to keep growing. Mine was about your size at your age but today it hangs 5.5. Mine didn't really start growing till I was in my twenties. I know other guys that said their dick kept growing till they were in their thirtys. I started jelqing and stretching about a year ago and it does work be careful and take it slow sometimes less is more