i'm 19 and already balding...

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
... does my cock have better chances to grow more because of increased testosterone (which is the cause of balding, i think)?

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I thought balding comes from a lack of testosterone. I could be wrong. I don't what to say about your dick growing. If you want it grow more, then I hope it does...to mammoth proportions.

QuiteOne

Sexy Member
Media
Balding and dick size is all genetics. (Although there are medical conditions that can cause hair loss). Just get used to what you've been born with.... you can't change it.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Svevremenski,

I also started loosing my hair at 19, but my penis didn't grow any more :frown1:. My testosterone levels have always been on the low side of normal, so I think that dispells the theory about high testosterone levels being the cause of baldness. So there is every chance your penis will continue to grow. Having said that your not a bad size already certainly above average.

There is the other theory about the fequent and constant rubbing of your head on the headboard, when having sex could be your cause .......!!!!

Cheers

Smartalk

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Hey man :smile:
I dont know if testosterone is related to dick size or balding... but I think u shud still be growing anyway, just because of your age.
Men dont finish growing until they are 21 (but I also dont know is that relates to penis size...)
I shouldn't worry about the hair loss. My grandad was grey by 25. Happens to lots of people

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Balding and dick size is all genetics. (Although there are medical conditions that can cause hair loss). Just get used to what you've been born with.... you can't change it.
Started losing my hair in high school with a receding hairline. So, it ain't coming back.

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i've started at 16 maybe, but pretty slow. had a very long hair back then. my hairline reeceeded in a male pattern for a bit now and when my hair is wet i am visibly thinner at the front side. i don't mind that so much, made me look smarter. i'd like to compensate it with a bigger cock though.

RLSteve

Experimental Member
Media
You'd better order yourself some ScalpMed.

I did extra work on an infomercial for that product two years ago.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DHT is THE prime hormone for all traits of masculinity. It is the hormone that causes your dick to grow. Hair is pre programmed by genetics to fall out under the influence of DHT.

Erections are caused by DHT. If you want to have better erections rub some testosterone on your skin and you will cause a huge jump n DHT. and if you are programmed to lose hair, you will lose it way faster.

there a 3 ways to prevent hairloss.

finesteride

Dutasteride

minoxydil

The first two block the conversion of test into DHT. But that can fuck with your erectile function. the last one's mechanism of action is less well understood.

If your dick has any growth left to it, test will make it grow bigger. but it will also shut down your bony growth plates and you will be shorter, or so they say.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It started for me when I was about 20.
I have hair now, still though.
I use a lot of natural products to slow the process and keep what i have healthy.
I'd be glad to share with you.
It's pretty common. You shouldn't feel bad about it.
Just take action