I'm 21 and really curved

phovert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate having a downward curve, its so demoralizing. It makes my package look so weird imo.

Attachments

Cherrylips

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a woman, I can safely tell you that we couldn't give a shit whether it curved up, down, left, right...the only thing that matters is that its hard and its going to go inside us. Your cock is very sexy ;)

Also... if you were to have sex with a woman doggy style, you have NO idea how good that would feel on her g-spot.

patrick9999

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hate having a downward curve, its so demoralizing. It makes my package look so weird imo.

When we're young, somewheres about 99.9% of us think that just because our bodies are different than others that there's smething wrong. Trust me - it isn't as we're all differet in some way or another.

OP, yours is absolutely fine just the way it is and no sensible person would have any problem with it so enjoy what you have and othes will as well.

bcjeep99

Experimental Member
Media
as someone who loves to deep throat a big one I can tell u that the curve actually makes it easier to suck and I'm always thankful for that lol! u have a great dick

eddytheminor

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Haha ... this looks like the cock that I wake up thinking about most mornings. His name is mike, it points down just a bit and is like a missile when it goes inside ... its the best feeling cock I have ever had ... Id want to please you all the time man! Great cock!

phovert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its really nothing special imo, ~7.5-7.7 long and 6ish around. It really doesn't look thick to me.