I'm 21 and really curved

phovert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I appreciate the kind word,s its just a self conscious thing. My ex and had never seen a curve before and it like freaked her.

like2look

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love a curved cock, it's like it's so fuckin' big and heavy it can't go out straight. Also hits and rubs places a straight cock can't ;-)

D_Huge Grant

Experimental Member
Media
Naw - its a nice thick dick - it looks hot curved!!! I have a slight curve but whatever - all cocks are of different kinds which makes each cock look interesting, eh!! :) Esp. yours being thick which is HOT!

amygdala

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hate having a downward curve, its so demoralizing. It makes my package look so weird imo.

While I believe it's important for anyone to feel comfortable about his or her own body, perhaps you're just not aware that your cock looks great! Your perspective is always one from the top looking down and pictures don't always help to represent what others see. Therefore, my suggestion is that you take the comments here to heart and trust that this community of large cock loving people wouldn't lie to you about just how great a cock you have! Trust me, it's beautiful! (and it looks like it's perfectly shaped for deep-throating, something you should be very thankful for!)

toddsblade

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Having roughly the same dimensions and a downward curve myself, I can tell you that a lot of people love it. Yeah, it feels weird sometimes because you know it's a little different. And people aren't always going to be impressed - sometimes they'll just be fascinated how it works. But sometimes those unique things are what make us better. It generally is easier to have someone swallow your cock with that curve and for things like doggy-style or anal, it can be fantastic.

Jim22cm

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My cock is curved the same, maybe mine is even a bit more curved ...
Believe me, there's nothing wrong with a curve like that.
True some (wo)men do prefer straight cocks, some others go for curved ones, most (wo)men don't care that much about it.