Im 21 woohoo, new pics too

bigdicklover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HOLY SHIT! What a monster! Unfortunatly I'm not a gold member but I would love to see those vids too! Can you upload them to rapidshare or xtube or somewhere else? And what about the measurements?

BJH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's probably the best looking cock on this site.

G

Ganymede

Absolutely ludicrous comments. He didn't ask you to rate his penis. He simply asked people to look at it. His penis looks exactly as it was meant to look. And believe me, most men, such as myself, would kill to have a penis that big.

Your Phallus is quite impressive in its length. Given this length, however, your Phallus would look more aesthetically pleasing were it a little thicker overall, particularly top shaft. I would give you a 7.5 out of 10, my dear.

Overall, a lovely offering.

Always,
Mrs. Candy
xx

The Perfect Phallus

G

Ganymede

Nice to see someone else agrees. She wrote a good article that I liked, but this is called Large Penis SUPPORT Group, not Large Penis CRITIQUE Group. I couldn't imagine what it would feel like to come up with the bravery to post pictures of my penis, my most private, personal, and vulnerable body part, and have my penis be in the one 99 percentile, and then have some woman go, "Well, it's not perfect... should be longer ... blah blah blah."

That beautiful penis is as God (or whatever Powers That Be) created it. Okay? It's big, beautiful, powerful, and exactly as it is meant to look.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Indeed, Ganymede, indeed, I do agree with you. And as I have brought up elsewhere here, I doubt very much that the "Mrs.", is indeed, a "Lady".

Just like with rear view mirrors, webcams, indeed, tend to distort perspective as Objects grow farther in distance... lol. How anyone could look at his side views, especially the pic called "Side On" and be anything but awestruck is beyond me.

Now let's not ruin his thread by going negative about the idiots here. This thread is about beauty of Indeed!

Happy 21st birthday, btw, big man. ;) _Onan

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
Your Phallus is quite impressive in its length. Given this length, however, your Phallus would look more aesthetically pleasing were it a little thicker overall, particularly top shaft. I would give you a 7.5 out of 10, my dear.

Overall, a lovely offering.

Always,
Mrs. Candy
xx

The Perfect Phallus

Either you are the Simon Cowell of LPSG or you need to have your glasses adjusted.:rolleyes:

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just re-watched the videos and you know what struck me? With the fixed focal length of a webcam, he cannot hold the webcam far enough away to get the whole deal into the pic at once! That is truly awesome!

Suggestion: Leave the webcam on top of the computer and do the posing and wanking in front of it so we can see more of you. You have a fantastic body to go with that awesome cock so it would be great to see the whole package!

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When he asks: 'Please let me know what you think', and obviously isn't suffering from low self-esteem, I see no reason why Mrs. Candy shouldn't rate it.
She even gave it a positive review.

He didn't ask exclusively for answers from Yes-men or women.

When I read his post I sort of want to give him a hard time, but I can't see any reason for doing so solely on the basis of the pictures, which, after all, show a penis that is really enviable in both shape and size.

In order to reach perfection it may require a little more girth, but.....horses for courses.

Maybe Mrs. Candy prefers a slightly different kind of horse for her course?

Yes, I went there....

Mrs. Candy

Just Browsing
Media
The young man asked for comments. I gave him my comments. He has a lovely Phallus. My comments on upper shaft circumference still stand. I have the right, as does any other member of this community, to comment when asked to do so.