I'm 22. Is my penis going to get bigger?

B_Mister Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys, I'm 22 years old and was just wondering if i have reached my maximum size yet. I know from seeing my dad naked when i was younger that he has a pretty larrge penis and his balls seemt to hang pretty low like mine. Is there any sort of genetic link here? Just curious.

You can check out my pics in my gallery. Feel free to comment if you would like.:smile:

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I wouldn't complain about it...
About growing, it usually stops growing at that age but I heard some people saying it did grow a slightly bit more for them, it depends on the eprson I guess, but seeing the size of yours, it should not

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 24.
Yeah, I'd say it's done growing
However, like your feet and your nose, it gets a little bigger over the whole course of your life - not bad, right?
If you have good circulation, and don't gain weight - your size hard will not decrease with age either. If currently, you improve your circulation, or you have weight to loose, it will get bigger.

I don't know about the genetic link, there are a lot of factors involved
My dad's is bigger than mine I know, he's also 3 or 4 inches taller than me.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wikipedia says you're done:

Genitalia

A boy's penis grows little from the fourth year of life until puberty. After the penile growth of early infancy the average childhood penile length is about 7 cm. The prepubertal genitalia are described as stage 1. Within months after growth of the testes begins, rising levels of testosterone promote growth of the penis and scrotum. This earliest discernible beginning of pubertal growth of the genitalia is referred to as stage 2. The penis continues to grow until about 18 years of age, reaching an average adult size of about 10-16 cm[citation needed].
And yes, ofcourse there is a genetic link. You inherit pretty much everything from your parents.

Grande7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hey samwell . . . you have a hot cock & balls ! If you do grow more - YUM ! Enjoy what you have . . .course I am sure myself and others would love to enjoy what you have too ! Thanks for sharing . . .

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would say your done with your growing. Your height, feet, and dick won't get any bigger, 'per se'. Though, after 25, your waist-line will want to grow......gotta stay on top of that. Hit the gym. Its easier to maintain than loose weight and muscle. And, as far as your dick is concerned, it's a Beauty!! Be confident.

Reactions: curly_cum21

cj-ash

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, according to my friend. She is studying medicine at uni so she should know!

It will keep 'growing' till your're about 26 years old and depends on a number of factors such as your diet, health, fitness etc

....providing that you don't smoke, excessive drinking or take drugs etc...

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Well, something to consider... As children and teens we tend to percieve things differently. Your dad's dick may only be 4-6 inches soft, but it looked bigger to you because of your perception of what was big at the time.

buster

1st Like
Media
Hey guys, I'm 22 years old and was just wondering if i have reached my maximum size yet. I know from seeing my dad naked when i was younger that he has a pretty larrge penis and his balls seemt to hang pretty low like mine. Is there any sort of genetic link here? Just curious.

You can check out my pics in my gallery. Feel free to comment if you would like.:smile:
Don't complain.

BlakeZane

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, according to my friend. She is studying medicine at uni so she should know!

It will keep 'growing' till your're about 26 years old and depends on a number of factors such as your diet, health, fitness etc

....providing that you don't smoke, excessive drinking or take drugs etc...
I'll second that!