I'm 23 bitches!!!

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Happy Birthday Marley. Hope you're feeling better. Gotta give ya credit, I can't do the gin. Give me some Jack D. any day, lol.

Oh I woulda LOED whiskey, but I'm the same as u, "give me JD any day". When we went into the liquor store, that whiskey section was the first place I went to, and my bf immediately started huffin' and puffin' cuz I always get whiskey. The gin was good, but didn't knock me off my feet like whiskey does.

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
23 things I've learned this past year.

1. I can't trust single friends with your man.

2. I can't trust partnered men with my man.

3. I'm not always right.

4. Be humble, you don't wanna argue about something then be put in ur place by somebody who has a PhD in the topic.

5. Drama Queens are GREAT trolls.

6. I used to be a troll (not intentionally though)

7. I live in a bad neighborhood.

8. Don't drink lots of liquor on an empty stomach.

9. Some people only want to be agreed with, even especially at the expense of logic.

10. Some people LOVE dwelling on negative things, and I love arguing with them about how negative they are. I gotta stop that.

11. Dogs twitch in their sleep.

12. Smoking pot is a solo activity. LOTS of pot smokers are stupid burnouts and will bring down your high with their stupidity.

13. I'm terribly jealous of people who are more aware than me.

14. I REALLY regret dropping out of high-school.

15. People LOVE making you feel like you're stupid and they have a monopoly on intelligence and reality.

16. Think first, speak second.

17. The US, by design, often keeps the poor poor and the rich rich.

18. Most of what I learned in high-school was half-truths or flat out lies.

19. I REALLY like to learn.

20. I'm really good at pretending like I'm not a hopeless romantic.

21. That "life is short" bullshit is just that, bullshit. Life is long and tedious.

22. People are obssessed with having the most expensive car, house, and cell phone.

23. I'm not as fucked up as I thought I was, but I'm not as smart as I thought I was either.

Lots of good wisdom there.

But I agree with whoever called you out on the life is short thing.

I get how life can feel long and tedious when you are 23 or 24, like I am.
There are distractions and struggles. Bills to pay. Work to do. Relationships to sustain.

I think another factor at our age that makes things seems tiring is questons about the life path that nag the unconcious.

All I know is that most people end up falling into their path and never look back. Then one day you wake up and you are 85 years old and you aren't sure how you got there.

Last edited: