I'm 7.75 x 6, but I was told I was much thinner than..

agol

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
her ex!

I am quite young, this girl is my first girlfriend and in every single way, she is perfect for me, but she said her ex-boyfriend was much thicker, and that she likes the thickness of her ex more.

We've been having sex for about 2 weeks now and then she dropped the bombshell on me.

I said 'well, at least you're not one of those girls who would complain about my penis size being too big'.

I can't help but feel penis envy because she has done nothing to make me feel better, and I just can't have sex with her.

I thought 6 inch girth was big!

I think I might leave her...

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
6 inch girth is huge. The notion that your are "thin" is LAUGHABLE.

Personally I would move on.

Given what you have said, she sounds like she is very very insensitive, or a mental game player, or both. Or worse.

There are lots of wonderful women out there who will not play these kinds of games.

By the way, did your ask about her ex's size or did she bring it up?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...she said her ex-boyfriend was much thicker, and that she likes the thickness of her ex more...

I am sorry she said this. Seems tacky and rude to me, IMO. It's really not cool to compare past lovers with currents. And 6" girth is quite girthy. Leaving her is always an option if she continues to make crude comments.

Last edited:

Steinweg9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You should dump her the next time you talk to her. And lose touch with her completely, as you can be sure that she will tell her next boyfriend that her two-boyfriends-ago guy was thick and that your cock was too skinny.
Drop her like a hot potato and don't ever acknowledge her existence again. I mean it.
She's not only an idiot, she's a bitch.
Do not retaliate in any way, just cut her off.

D

deleted490601

well, first of all.. we need to put this in perspective - While her ex-boyfriends cock might have been thicker.. it obviously wasn't the key to their relationship,otherwise, he wouldn't be her "ex". A healthy relationship must be based on something more than physical parameters..

Another way to look at it is this: A girl probably wants a guy to like her for more reasons than just her big boobs or hot pussy.. although many girls settle for that, because they don't think a more noble guy is out there!

In the same way, if your new girlfriend is going to compare your cock to her ex-boyfriend's cock.. well, maybe you should think of looking for someone who isn't going to look at you solely as a sex object... I know you are young, and she "perfect in so many ways".. but as the old expression goes "There are more fish in the sea".

:smile:

I agree with the above two posters ; time to move on!

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see you've met my ex girlfriend :tongue: lol

But really...dump her. I was in a very similar situation myself with an identically sized penis to your own.

When a girl really cares about you she won't be thinking about anyone else but you. And if you're fucking her right, she won't be able to think at all. She'll be some kind of mindless sex zombie.

Perhaps she is not over her ex, which is a common problem with many people.

agol

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sigh...Why would you even post this little bit of information? Unless you like that kind of humiliation...

Because I'm likely to find a guy here who is also big, but has been in a similar position as me.
/Find people that can relate to me more than just the odd friend here and there, and I don't want to say these sorts of things to good friends.

D

deleted490601

Well, Agol.. this is definitely the place to share these kinds of things - and you can see that you have a lot of good advice in under 15 minutes! Most folks who read posts don't reply this fast - the fact that you have gotten so much advice, almost all of which says "move on!'.. should be a big hint: "Move on!" :smile:

Oh, and kudos on waiting until marriage to have intercourse - (I read your other posts). Stick to ur principles, and find a girl who likes you as a person, not a cock..:tongue:

Billy Batts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
her ex!

I am quite young, this girl is my first girlfriend and in every single way, she is perfect for me, but she said her ex-boyfriend was much thicker, and that she likes the thickness of her ex more.

We've been having sex for about 2 weeks now and then she dropped the bombshell on me.

I said 'well, at least you're not one of those girls who would complain about my penis size being too big'.

I can't help but feel penis envy because she has done nothing to make me feel better, and I just can't have sex with her.

I thought 6 inch girth was big!

I think I might leave her...

She sounds insecure. Insecure girls sometimes like to mindfuck their partners into being insecuire as well.

busymantm

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When i read your post, I WAS going to reply with the same advice others have done. LPSG members always impress me with the smart and frank replies (especially compared to most internet sites). Not knowing the details of the context or about the relationship, I can't recommend you just dump her.

From my experience penis size is a big enough situation, beyond a certain point more isn't that much better. So if she raises petty issues with your size when clearly you're big enough, I'd think twice about her how she values the relationship.

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You still haven't said whether you asked her how yours compares size-wise with her previous lover's cocks. If you ask a girl, she has a problem if yours isn't as big as a previous lover's. She either has to lie and say yours is the biggest, or tell you it isn't. If you weren't prepared to hear that you shouldn't have asked. If you think she is lying and just trying to put you down, then you obviously don't trust her, in which case the relationship is doomed and you should dump her. If you're sure she's being absolutely honest with you, well you did ask. You gotta admire her honesty and get her to reassure you that she won't always be wishing your cock was larger.

If you didn't ask her to compare your cock with her previous lovers, and she just came out with that stuff. Well, you know what to do. Dump her immediately.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
She sounds insecure. Insecure girls sometimes like to mindfuck their partners into being insecuire as well.

This occurred to me as well. Statistically speaking it would be pretty rare for her to have encountered a penis girthier than yours. Not unlikely or anything, but still kinda rare. Which leads me to believe that she could have been lying. It's a possibility anyways, the only person that knows for sure is her. Who knows why she'd lie, maybe insecurity like the poster I've quoted says, maybe oh who the hell knows.

Anyway I'm sorry again and good luck. If she continues to behave abominably, then you can always just leave her.

Oh, Riven makes a good point. If you asked and then she told you it's kinda different than her saying that stuff unbidden.

Last edited:

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, I would like to know if you were the one to ask about his size, or whether she came up with it out of the blue.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am sorry she said this. Seems tacky and rude to me, IMO. It's really not cool to compare past lovers with currents. And 6" girth is quite girthy. Leaving her is always an option if she continues to make crude comments.

I agree. That was uncalled for. If she's that insensitive towards you about your penis, and she still hasn't tried to make you feel better about what she said, do you really need more evidence of insensitivity and mean behavior before you leave her? Doesn't that indicate that she's not considerate of your feelings and that there's probably more pain to come because of this horrible personality trait? I suggest leaving now, now that you really know what she's like.

Oh, Riven makes a good point. If you asked and then she told you it's kinda different than her saying that stuff unbidden.

This is true. If you asked her how large her previous boyfriend was, then disregard everything I said above. It only applies if she brought it up herself out of the blue.

If you asked and she told you the truth, then you can't blame her for being unhappy with the answer! That places the blame on you for being so nosey.

agol

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"I agree. That was uncalled for. If she's that insensitive towards you about your penis, and she still hasn't tried to make you feel better about what she said, do you really need more evidence of insensitivity and mean behavior before you leave her? Doesn't that indicate that she's not considerate of your feelings and that there's probably more pain to come because of this horrible personality trait? I suggest leaving now, now that you really know what she's like. "

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLIES, MY FRIENDS!

I agree with this rationale.

What happened was that she was just playing with my cock, just stroking it and stuff, basically having fun with it and then I said 'at least you're not one of those girls used to complain about my penis size being too big' - something like that.
Then she said, 'no it's ok, I've had bigger. You are much thinner than my ex, the sex was amazing with him becuase of his thickness, i love the thickness the most, so yeah, you don't have to worry about me not being able to handle your size' - i'm kinda paraphrasing a bit becuase i don't remember the exact word for word thing even though she only told me this yesterday.

Then that's all i could think about, I didn't even know how I managed to stay hard. I didn't let it come to the stage where i ejaculated, I just said 'what on earth am i doing wasting my time here with you?' as if i was in a rush to go somewhere else.
I think that her comment was a mixture between trying to feel superior and just being dumb about the way she responds to me.
She then looked at me as if she was a bit upset/worried...it's like as if she knew that it offended me to talk about her ex.

I'm going to talk to her very soon, going to go and see her. I'm going to dump her and get a hotter chick dangling on me straight away.

I'm not going to ask her about the ex's size, it's irrelevant if I'm 'much thinner'. I doubt a girl can even notice that 'much' of a difference between a 6 vs 6.5 inch girth.
He was obviously around 7+

There's going to be many girls out there who would think 6 inch girth is damn intimidating, I don't know why at a young age, why I'd want to stick with a girl who is very blunt and insensitive at times, but it's just that she's amazing in other ways. Oh well, at least my 'radar' for picking the right person is going to improve next time.

I'm going to start reading up on books and things and learn how to have amazing technique and stuff.

I'd hate to imagine this happening if i marry a girl who would be just as blunt when it comes to the penis size thing. How would you guys deal with this issue if you had a wife of 5 years, and she had said this to you?